iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » for Duckie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: for Duckie
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah banana clips and fergie bows.......what did we look like...I remember that banana clips were like soooo cool coz they made your pony tail look longer...they weren't so good when they burst open and ruined your do though [Smile]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will be pleased to know that I had on big turquoise 80's earrings and leg warmers.....ooh keepin the 80's alive...and that was only the other week!
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know!! Mine burst like nobody's buisness....

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
and the banana clip???
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Sorry i couldnt resist.....So what you and Muffy gonna do tomorrow??
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to Go girl!!! Keep it going!!

I always loved wearing leg warmers to aerobic classes....I always thought..man, I can't get any cooler than this....Move over Jennifer Beals... [Razz] [Karate Kid] [Cool]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I think I am Jennifer Beals.....especially in the Maniac sequence...oh yeah...better hold me down....
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
We are going to meet up with CindyMancini from the Rewind!!!

I know how to get a hold of Jake Ryan!!!! That's the truth too....but I don't think I have the nerve to make the call....

he lives near Cindymancini, and I know how to get in touch with him, but I can't do, I am chicken...

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Right, I totally forgot all about that banana clip, it probably is still under the front seat of the car...who knows.... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Wink]
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Well I've always been a gamblin man...I'd go for it!!!

Have you seen the I Love Jake Ryan t-shirts on the 80's tees site....you need it!

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I thought we established that you were all woman!!

What's up???

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Sorry i was just doin a farmer Ted quote..you know when she asks him what she'd do bout Jake ryan??...infact I know you know...are you teasing me Mrs Rewind?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I am listening to KC & the Sunshine Band...

and it's funny..because the songs I have been listening to have been:

Get Down Tonight
Shake your Booty
That's the Way, I like it
Keep it Comin Love

hmmmm. what is KC saying.....

Right now I am listening to:

Give it up....

It seems appropriate for this thread

Where's my Boogie Man??? He stood me up again...

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
You know that I know that you I know it!!!

You know???

Muffy is in the air again, her plane just took off!!!! EEK!!!!

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Aaaaaaaargh i used to absoloutley LOVE give it up... n n n n n n n n now!

Boogie man probably went to get some pizza with his name on it (ha ha)

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Flying Muffy to the rescue......you know i'm excited for you! all together now...big girle excited scream...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I never had a pizza that was THAT good, have you??
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Muffy probably is screaming!!! She is taking a little puddle jumper to get to me....she's probably the only one on the plane, her and the pilot....
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
No pizza will ever be THAT good!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Lets hope she left her leg warmers and banana clip at home, and that the in flight radio doesnt play more than a feelin...or that pilot will be landing ahead of schedule.....unless she can throw a pizza with extra achovies in to the c0ckpit....that'll distract him!
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Are you kidding, that's all she packed, that's her Halloween outfit!! That pilot is a goner!!!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I've just put on my bananarama greatest hits album....in honour of all banana clip wearers everywhere.....I'm your venus I'm your fire...la la la
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Muffy did mention something about the Mile High Club....

You don't think she was talking about a Large Sandwich???

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Poor guy...he never stood a chance! he's been hit by Muffy the pilot layer.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That's the song they played on the Vh-1 Where are they now,Superheroes episode with Isis.

That seems like a great song to have playing!!!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home