iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help with movie title! =)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help with movie title! =)
djvampyre
Rewind Curious
Member # 2168

- posted      Profile for djvampyre         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80's movie (I'm pretty sure at least).
I think it had Robert Downey Jr. in it if memory serves me correctly. (Maybe not though)

Anyways, what I do remember from the movie there is this house party scene where the lead actor (Downey Jr.?) is in the shower behind the curtain in the bathroom while this girl he has been trying to talk to at the party all night is fixing her hair or something in that same bathroom and has no idea he's there. I'm pretty sure Love My Way by the Psychadelic Furs was playing during the scene also. Any help on this one would be much appreciated. Thanks! I know this isn't enough info..... sorry

J

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djvampyre
Rewind Curious
Member # 2168

- posted      Profile for djvampyre         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nevermind I finally figured it out.
It's Valley Girl and the actor was Nicholas Cage..... Don't ask how I got them mixed up =/

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my all-time favorite movie "Valley Girl"!
It started Nicolas Cage and Deborah Foreman. It was just recently release on a special edition DVD. [Cool]

If you haven't seen this movie recently, it is a must see. Of course, it it "Totally" 80s from the clothes to the "tripendicular" talk. [Karate Kid]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie is so bodacious that they should make a theme park alone just on this movie somwhere in California. Whaddya think?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go anywhere where they'd play "A Million Miles Away" by The Plimsouls.
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, replace the Star Spangled banner with it. I'm game.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that scene. He breaks into the house and waits for her to come into the bathroom so he can meet her. Of course bunches of other people come and go out of the bathroom and he looks like he wants to kill them! Of course being a movie she only went in there to check her makeup....how embaressing would it have been if she got caught with her pants down????
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAV666
Rewind Curious
Member # 2096

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JAV666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey DJVAMPYRE... did u derive your name from Rockula? if so that movie is in my top 10 list.
if not, still... good name.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home