iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ________ was never hotter than they were in______ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ________ was never hotter than they were in______
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I was watching Career Opportunities the other morning and was thinking to myself:

"Man, Jennifer Connelly was never hotter than she was in Career Opportunities."

Which lead me to this topic, which will not only give viewpoints on what were attractive celebrities, but also some banter on when they looked their best.

So male or female everyone is game.

Here's another one, while Lea Thompson was smoking in Some Kind of Wonderful, I might argue that she was never hotter than she was in All The Right Moves.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh you are right there devo,jennifer was at her most stunning in career opportunities,she also looked damn good in dennis hopper's the hot spot as well!

phoebe cates stepping out of that pool in fast times and betsy russell in private school i think both actresses at this time in there career probably looked at there best!

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Man, Jennifer Connelly was never hotter than she was in Career Opportunities."
freakin amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to all those choices!!! Nancy Allen in Strange Invaders. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with J Con. She was unbelievably hot in Career Opportunities. I have always thought so.

I never thought Lea Thompson was good looking in anything. She just doesn't do it for me at all, mind you I asked my mate the other day what he thought and he said that she looked great in All The Right Moves but nothin' else.

I never really found Mary Stewart Masterson attractive in anything but I think she is marriage worthy in SKOW.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle Pfeiffer was never hotter than she was in Into The Night
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never been a huge Jennifer Connely fan, but I personally felt she looked the hottest in "The Hot Spot." Of Course Virginia Madsen had her beat by a mile though in that film..lol

[ 27. October 2011, 06:30: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although she is still gorgeous today...Kelly Preston in Mischief (1985) was blazing hot and IMO the best she looked.
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
devo, lea thompson in howard the duck, hands down

paul, pfieffer was really good on wolf as well and batman returns

cathy moriaty on neighbors

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crash, i liked nancy on dressed to kill, but angie ****inson kinda stole the show
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim Basinger was never hotter than she was in 9 1/2 Weeks.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ally Sheedy in WarGames (1983) !
Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zach
Master Rewinder
Member # 9459

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Zach   Email Zach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young Warrior, you stole the words right out of my mouth! I was thinking the same thing when I read this topic title. Russell in Private School and Cates in FTARH are favorites of mine as well.

Kelly LeBrock was just breathtakingly beautiful in Weird Science.

Jill Whitlow was always a cutie in anything she did, but I liked her best in Night of the Creeps.

Karen Austin was quite a sight for sore eyes when she donned a bikini in Summer Rental.

Stacey Nelkin was super cute in Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

Rae Dawn Chong in Fear City.

Vanity in Action Jackson.

Susanna Hoffs in The Allnighter.

Posts: 122 | From: Beverly, MA | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I agree about Weird Science. But for some reason I thought she looked better in The Woman in Red.

I'm going to check out Howard the Duck again about Lea Thompson.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helen Slater in her bikini in The Legend of Billy Jean.

Geena Davis in Earth Girls are Easy again in a bikini.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by P_a_u_l:

Well, i'm not really sure about that.
Have you seen her in The Hollywood Knights (1980) ?

In that movie she looked a lot like Italian actress / model Gloria Guida.

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa Bonet in Angel Heart.

Kathleen Turner in Body Heat.

Demi Moore in About Last Night.

Linda Fiorentino in Vision Quest.

Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leo Logan:
Kim Basinger was never hotter than she was in 9 1/2 Weeks.

I never seen it but I thought she looked ridiculously gorgeous in Waynes World 2.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoebe Cates in 'Paradise'

Kelly LeBrock in 'Woman in Red'

Jennifer Connelly in 'The Rocketeer'

Jami Gertz in 'Crossroads'

Michelle Meyrink in 'Real Genius'

Elizabeth Shue in 'The Karate Kid'

Catherine Mary Stewart in 'The Last Starfighter'

Christie Brinkley & Dana Barron in 'Vacation'

Jamie Lee Curtis in 'Trading Places'

Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman'

Kim Basinger in 'My Stepmother Is an Alien'

Rosanna Arquette in 'The Big Blue'

Meredith Salenger in 'Dream a Little Dream'

Kelly Preston in 'Christine'

Rebecca DeMornay in 'Risky Business'

Lori Loughlin in 'Secret Admirer'

Mary Stuart Masterson in 'Some Kind of Wonderful'

Jane Seymour in 'Live and Let Die'

Carole Bouquet in 'For Your Eyes Only'

[ 30. October 2011, 12:09: Message edited by: Fightertown ]

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Roarke is reckless:
quote:
Originally posted by P_a_u_l:

Well, i'm not really sure about that.
Have you seen her in The Hollywood Knights (1980) ?

In that movie she looked a lot like Italian actress / model Gloria Guida.

Sorry man, but I gotta disagree with you.

In Hollywood Knights, she's got a touch of the Spy Who Loved Me Barbara Bach about her, but the cropped hairstyle in Into The Night really suited her, her eyes are amazing, and the extra few years helped her to mature into her looks and style, whereas in Hollywood Knights she looks a little too 'girl-next-door' for me.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Schoeffling was never hotter than he was in Sixteen Candles!

Rob Lowe was never hotter than he was in About Last Night!

Nicole Eggert was never hotter than she was in Blown Away.

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two guys plus a girl crush. Way to go, Mancini. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Crash, I threw Nicole in for good measure & because she still looked like a REAL girl in that movie. No implants at that point but still smokin' hot! Just goes to show!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Blown away!!!! AKA The Good Blown Away!!!

Awesome cindy.

We are DEVO

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia Sara in Legend.

Virginia Madsen in Fire with Fire.

Lea Thompson in SKOW.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home