iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please help - looking for forgotten horror movie???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help - looking for forgotten horror movie???
John Dough
Rewind Curious
Member # 9858

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for John Dough   Email John Dough   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm trying to find an old horror movie that me and my siblings watched when we were kids (probably when we were supposed to be in bed!!), that none of us can remember the name of and has come up in conversation on many occasions - it's almost a myth to us!!

All I remember is that it was kind of a slasher movie where you don't see the killer and was set in a house, and these are a few of the killing scenes that I'm sure are from it:

A young couple are getting it on in a dark room but the girl leaves for one reason or another. The guy is sitting in a rocking chair waiting for her in the dark and gets a spear stabbed through him.

In another scene, a couple are in the pool/jacuzzi and the killer throws a ghetto blaster in and elecrocutes them!

The final memory is that the killer pushes a guys head onto the stove and burns his face - he could be the dad/owner of the house but I can't be sure??

If anyone can help it would be GREATLY appreciated??

Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John..

this should be the movie you are looking for:

- (click for imdb page)

Let us know.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Dough
Rewind Curious
Member # 9858

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for John Dough   Email John Dough   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that, the name doesn't ring any bells but I've managed to find a copy on VHS so once it arrives I'll let you know.

Many thanks...

Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why not get it on dvd? its available.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should clarify .. this is totally a low budget b-movie. They only used three real actors and they spliced in the scenes from the movie "Graduation Day" from 1981 and all the nudity in the movie is from saucy movies. Mainly, because some rich kid's dad financed the movie and wanted to keep the cost down. Oh and there is a dance routine in the movie that was a must because one of the film's backers promised his daughter she could be in it. Or something crazy like that! [Big Grin]

But it is hilarious to watch if you know all of this going into it. "Night Screams" is kind of a cult classic among slasher fans because almost everyone in the movie dies.

[ 20. July 2011, 05:54: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Okay.. I just broke out my old vhs and watched "Night Screams" .. and it didn't have the exact scenes you mentioned.

It had elements .. grilled faced and jacuzzi electrocution, but overall it might not be the movie. Close enough to check out though.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home