iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What 80's movie is this quote from? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What 80's movie is this quote from?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta.. was that from..

"The Secret of My Success" ?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it Valley!

It was the guy that was training "Brantley" on mail delivery around the office.

How about this one:

"Bo Derek tipts.....I like sex."

Posts: 1991 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Thanks jefferson's brother (is that your brother? He's a good lookin kid.)
It's Fast Times At Ridgemont High.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats right Devolution. Here's another:

"MOONWALK!......I HATE THAT CHIT!!"

OH. By the way great topic Bernie Lomax

Posts: 1991 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddie Murphy said something like that in Raw, i believe.
Quite funny actually.. but i'm not really sure if that's the one you mean, Gotta Go Back.

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

No Johnny, this is something different.
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gotta go back:
Thats right Devolution. Here's another:

"MOONWALK!......I HATE THAT CHIT!!"

OH. By the way great topic Bernie Lomax

Blind Date
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Excellent J Kreese. I love that scene & found that flick to be very funny.

Try this one:

"This is crazy this is crazy this is crazy".

John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Try this one:

Vacation!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

J Kreese. How do you pull the original post that I did into your reply? Thanks ahead of time.
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
quote:
J Kreese. How do you pull the original post that I did into your reply? Thanks ahead of time.

At the top of every post next to the date and time is a row of symbols for various actions. the last one is a set of quotation marks. just click on the quotation link on the specific post you would like to reply to. It will then will automatically insert the quote into your reply field.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by John Kreese:
quote:

Try this one:

Vacation!

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

By the way you got that one correct also. Good Job.
Here is another:

"Why are you in such a hurry to leave za DDR?"

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Here comes your night to remembah..."
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in a guessing mood again today.. [Big Grin]

Gotta Go Backs' quote : Gotcha

CindyMancini's quote : Porky's 2

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Gotcha is correct Johnny!
Try this one:

"I loathe the bus".

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Sixteen Candles

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about this one?

"I could look at a woman's legs for hours."

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

That sounds familiar Lovers with Cassie but still thinking. In the meantime here is an easy one:

"Some guys go an hour, hour and a half, thats it. A mans got to put in overtime for me to get of."

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

quote:
That sounds familiar Lovers with Cassie but still thinking. In the meantime here is an easy one:

"Some guys go an hour, hour and a half, thats it. A mans got to put in overtime for me to get of."

Coming to America...it was the bar scene
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Here is another:

"I go steady and I Frenchkiss".

"So, everybody does that".

"Yeah but daddy says I'm the best".

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Heres a new one:

"This your idea of a good restaurant?...DOG KILLER!"

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here is another:

"I go steady and I Frenchkiss".

"So, everybody does that".

"Yeah but daddy says I'm the best".

National Lampoon's Vacation.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Heres a new one:

"This your idea of a good restaurant?...DOG KILLER!"

again..Vacation

Here's another one for y'all..should be fairly easy for most here:

"If you're this depressed over your life, then I should be suicidal."

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Here's another

"Fagabeefy"

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home