iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » not too 'heavy' music for a 6th grade Halloween Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: not too 'heavy' music for a 6th grade Halloween Party
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I know, we discuss this EVERY year. Music for a Halloween party.

My daughter surprised me by saying she actually wants me to play Old School stuff like Ray Parker Jrs Ghostbusters and Bow Wow Wows I Want Candy. Weve come up with a pretty good list so far. I know the easiest way to go is metal but I dont want anything TOO heavy. The heaviest I wanna go is ACDC Hells Bells or IRON MAIDENS Number Of The Beast.

Also if you could think up some new music that could be Halloweeny like Rihannas Disturbia or Beyonce's Beautiful Nightmare thatd be great. I really dont wan these kids having to listen to only songs they dont know!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey mama...here are a few:

Lot's of stuff from Alice Cooper:
*He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)
* The Black Widow
* Welcome To My Nightmare
* Teenage Frankenstein

Nightmare On My Street - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Freah Prince

Thriller - Michael Jackson of course

* I'll try to think of some current pop stuff when I get a chance.

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALICE COOPER really cornered the market on this stuff, didnt he?

Hes Back
Black Widow
Welcome To My Nightmare
Teenage Frankenstein
Roses On White Lace
Sick thing
I Love The Dead
......I could go on and on

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Jackson - Thriller!

45 Grave - Partytime!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dokken - Dream Warriors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcjUE6XDeY

Fastway - Trick or Treat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96j4v_DNmgQ

Helloween - Halloween
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOAl0enE7kI

Steele Breeze - Bump in the Night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WIb2t_aWM

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
So typical: I burned 7 cds of this stuff and my daughter came home from school and complained she didnt know most of it. She puts on ACDCs Highway To Hell and says "This song has absolutely NOTHING to do with Halloween" and Im like "Hello? Highway to HELL?" I give up.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home