iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » the moody blues at the royal london hall!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the moody blues at the royal london hall!!!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the moody blues and i watched their recent concert last night on pbs channel 3 here of course they played with a full orchestra but they sounded really great especially singing knights in white satin, timothy rielly, tuesday afternoon of course they are all alot older now and i would have to say the lead singer looks the youngest of them all but they just sounded so good even bill said wow they sound really good i am surprised!! they will be here at shea's downtown august 18th i am definitely going!! but if anyone gets a chance to watch the concert i highly recommend it!! dee [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's actually the "Royal Albert Hall"

The Moody Blues are one of the most underrated bands of the last 40 years. Justin Hayward has one of the greatest voices in rock history.

Tuesday Afternoon (RAH 2008)

Nights in White Satin (RAH 2008)

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if they still have Prince Albert in a can? [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love knights in white satin. i saw the moody blues back in the 80s when i was really little. my parents took me when the song in your wildest dreams was big.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to see them too Ronnie, back in maybe 1986 or 87? It was a really good show. The Fixx opened for them here.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhh the moody blues and the fixx what a great concert that must have been love both of them have seen the fixx 3 times but not the moody blues yet that is august i will be going !!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
ordered the dvd from ebay yesterday for a mere 10.00 !!
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig the Moody Blues along with Righteous Brothers, Walker brothers and Procol Harum. Listening to the MB's track the Voice the other night coincidentally.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i also like the righteous bros. and procol harum great old music!!! can't say that i heard of the walker bros. though what songs do they sing? am i clueless or what? lol
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if they still have Prince Albert in a can? [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home