iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Osbournes Reloaded tonight!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Osbournes Reloaded tonight!!!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the osbournes reloaded show premiers tonight at 9;20 p.m. after american idol!! i will watch it to see if it is any good? i saw a commercial for it last night and thought ozzy looked younger i wonder if he had some type of surgery on his face? does anyone know? dee [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that Ozzy is actually getting younger as he ages... heheee.... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are funny jdocster but i am serious ozzy used to look old and wrinkly in his face not any more check it out tonight and let me know what you think? maybe he got a facelift?? i know he is touring again this year maybe he did it for that reason? dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard that a FOX affiliate in Florida refuses to air this show because of what they feel is questionable content for its time slot.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason my FOX affiliate didn't carry this either.

There's also a good chance that tonight was my last time to see American Idol as there's a big dispute between my cable company and the local FOX affiliate. After tomorrow night FOX might be dropped from my cable service and I'd need to get either an antenna TV or switch to DISH network to continue getting my FOX programming.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was on tonight , but from the previews it looks horrible, there's no way I could watch it- but I do like some of Ozzy's music- I just can't stand the kind of stuff they seem to think is funny. Tricking someone to make out with an old lady- just makes me want to gag- not laugh.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
well i like ozzy so i watched it and i would rather watch their reality show myself!!! it was really bad and i don't see it lasting long at all!! besides the fact of them putting it on after american idol which is a bad idea in the first place with all the families watching that!! i give it one or two more shows if that it will be pulled just stupid sorry ozzy!! lol
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't that bad. I found some of it funny like the little kids dressed like Ozzy and Sharon trying to get rises out of the movie usher. But yeah, not sure it's recommended for real "family" viewing.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
the only part of the show i liked was ozzy dancing in the leotard to what a feeling from flashdance now that was funny !! as far as the rest of the show NOT!! dee
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siouxsie Sam and the Hainshees:
For some reason my FOX affiliate didn't carry this either.

There's also a good chance that tonight was my last time to see American Idol as there's a big dispute between my cable company and the local FOX affiliate. After tomorrow night FOX might be dropped from my cable service and I'd need to get either an antenna TV or switch to DISH network to continue getting my FOX programming.

Gosh Sam that's awful. I lost my networks a few years ago when there was controvery with Dish Network. I get mine through All American Direct...not local...mine come from New York and San Francisco.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

As of today the FOX affiliate has told the cable company to stop transmitting their signal even though the cable company was willing to still transmit until an agreement can be reached. So to compensate the cable subscribers the cable company is giving out free antennas so their subscribers still can watch FOX programming. I had mine by 9AM this morning.

So I can still watch American Idol, Hells Kitchen, House and Family Guy [Smile]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
that happened here a few months ago too we did not have to get a antenna but alot of people did then they reached a agreement with the cable co. so our channels were back again like 2 weeks later we are getting direct t.v. soon cable is ridiculous we pay over 60 bucks a month just for basic cable channels no hbo no cinemax not worth the price anymore we watch sci-fi and fox channel mostly anways!!
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
well they may have pulled the show already as fringe was on last night after idol alot better then their show for sure unless they changed the day of the show but i have not even seen any commercials for it since the first show last week lol gee i wonder why? lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home