iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Birthdays... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Birthdays...
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your right great quote too!!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday is going to remain anonymous.
Happy Birthday to Mr. Jack though! 27 is an awesome age- you're no longer a twit, but you're not an old fart either.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday guys. My birthday is April 30, 1973....35 and holding. Though my wife says I sometimes act like I'm 11 years old...still trying to determine if she's kidding [Frown]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
My birthday is going to remain anonymous.
Happy Birthday to Mr. Jack though! 27 is an awesome age- you're no longer a twit, but you're not an old fart either.

Nice!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your right but i am a old fart!! compared to all of you so far but i don't feel like one so i guess that's a good thing!! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
your right but i am a old fart!! compared to all of you so far but i don't feel like one so i guess that's a good thing!! dee

You are no Old Fart!!!

I will not allow you to talk about Buffalo Girl that way!!!

To the naughty corner with you!! [Mad]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
oh i get a time-out for that huh? lol!!! okay maybe not a old fart just very matured!!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
oh i get a time-out for that huh? lol!!! okay maybe not a old fart just very matured!!

Pish posh...
I say, your wise...

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
ITS MY 27TH BIRTHDAY!!!! [Big Grin]
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
Happy Birthday!!

[Big Grin]
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
27??? You're just a pup!

Happy B-Day!!! Have a pint for me. I'd buy you 6 of them if I were there... [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
27??? You're just a pup!

Happy B-Day!!! Have a pint for me. I'd buy you 6 of them if I were there... [Big Grin]

-

sWEET DUDE. I'd buy you 12 back... Cos thats how we roll..

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by jdocster:
27??? You're just a pup!

-

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. J Burton the one and only:
SWEET DUDE. I'd buy you 12 back... Cos thats how we roll..

That's right... Roll, drink, fall down roll on the floor... It's all good... [Big Grin]

I really like Guinness
 -

But, there is something to be said for German beer... [Wink]
 -

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Great googly moogly.. What juggs...
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you jdoc....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
The girl nearest the camera is pure gold..
I'd never let her leave my room.. [Wink]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
your a trip jack!! she is the cutest one of the three though lol dee
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
your a trip jack!! she is the cutest one of the three though lol dee

Isn't she just.. I bet even the ladies on the rewind would like a slice of that German cutie Pie.. [Wink]
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Mr, Burton

I know I'm a few days late, but what the hell.. [Big Grin]

Liverpool going well at the moment as well. You must be pretty chuffed!!

After seeing that picture, I'm now contemplating moving to Germany. I never thought I'd even consider that.. [Wink]

Beer & cute(understatement of the year) girls. What more can you want.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Chocolate body paint..
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be 27 on January 15th, so everyone remember.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris the CandyFanMan:
I'll be 27 on January 15th, so everyone remember.

You young pup..

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Chocolate body paint..

...heheeee.... [Big Grin]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Like that did ya??

German girl, big juggs, of beer.. chocolate body paint.. You know I'm sure I've done that before.. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home