iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Halloween Photos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Halloween Photos
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She loved all the masks and stuff. She did well. She said "crick or creet" at the houses and "nake yyooo".
| Site Updates: IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pic of your kid EleanorJune.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a beautiful little girl.. Well done you!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your pics EleanorJune, your daughter is adorable!

Isis, the thought of choc covered apples makes me think of one word - "Ewww"!!!

I don't think I'd want to try it.. what do they taste like?

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

Chocolate covered apples taste like heaven!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmm chocolate covered apples, awwwwhhhhhh......
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stitch-chocolate covered anything is good...how could it ever be bad?

There's a place we have gone to in the Poconos called The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory- their apples are covered with all kinds of stuff on them....they are huge...they cost about $9.00 each.

Personally I prefer chocolate covered bananas.

When I was 17, and had graduated high school, I went to the beach with some friends, and that was the first time I had one, we got it on the board walk, and then we walked by this house full of guys, and they yelled at me that they wanted my chocolate covered banana that I was eating, and I yelled "come and get it"...and they took off down 3 flights of steps, and chased me and my friend 5 blocks to our hotel room-it was so funny...at some point I probably dropped the banana...to this day those are still one of my favorite things.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

One of my favorite places is St. Joseph Michigan and they have a place called Kilwins. If you ever pass by one, I recomend it. They have amazing chocolates, fudge, ice cream, and chocolate covered anything you want...well you know what I mean! Some stores dip them right there in front of you. I feel like such a kid in there. I always get a chocolate covered twinkie. I feel like death afterwards...but it is so worth it.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the place I was talking about:

http://www.rmcf.com/cp/shop/apples_fudge/apples.asp?

It says you can only buy them in the stores.

They have mint oreo bark. It is awesome stuff too.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home