iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » All Brand Spanking New What Are You Listening To III (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: All Brand Spanking New What Are You Listening To III
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Label Society - The Blessed Hellride
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caliban - I Rape Myself

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Savatage--Gutter Ballet

One of the most underrated bands ever. these guys are amazing but never got the accolades they deserve

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rollins Band----Alien Blueprint
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Red Hot Chili Peppers---Dani California
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listened to a block of soul music

O'Jays--Love Train
Billy Paul--Me & Mrs. Jones
The Spinners--I'll Be Around
The Manhattans--Kiss & Say Goodbye
The Three Degrees--When Will I see You Again
MFSB w/The Three Degrees--T.S.O.P(The Spirit of Philadelphia)
Luther Vandross--Here and Now
Marvin Gaye--Sexual Healing
Earth, Wind & Fire--After The Love Has Gone
The Delfonics--Didn't I(Blow Your Mind This Time)
Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes--If You Don't Know Me By Now
The Five Stairsteps--Ooh Child

Been listening to a lot of this kind of music the past two weeks along with some good disco thrown in for good measure.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gregorian Chant of an Easter Mass in Latin....very peaceful.... a complete turnaround from what I was listening to at work- Dio.
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hordak
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hordak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Farnham - You're The Voice
Erasure - The Circus
Bananarama - I Can't Help It
Sisters Of Mercy - Dominion
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
The Mac Band - Roses Are Red (anyone know this??)
A-Ha - You Are The One
Then Jerico - Big Area
Adiva - Respect
Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number (cheesy, for sure, but it's just so damned catchy!)
Holly Johnson - Love Train
Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
Sam Brown - Stop

Posts: 97 | From: Midlands, UK | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I Fell For You -- Apollonia
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight I couldn't decide if I wanted to be depressed or happy, so I settled on Sheryl Crow, so I've got a great mix of maudlin and happy songs!

There goes the neighbourhood -

Hey let's party
Let's get down
Let's turn the radio on
This is the meltdown
Get out the camera
Take a picture
The drag queens and the freaks
Are all out on the town
And cowboy Jane's in bed
Nursing a swollen head

Sunshine Sally and Peter Ustanov
Don't like the scene any how
I dropped acid on a Saturday night
Just to see what the fuss was about
Now there goes the neighborhood

The photo chick made to look sickly
Is standing in her panties in the shower
She plays the guitar in the bathroom
While the police dust her mother's plastic flowers
And Schoolboy John's in jail
Making a killing through the U.S. mail

This is the movie of the screenplay
Of the book about a girl who meets a junkie.
The messenger gets shot down
Just for carrying the message to a flunkie.
We can't be certain who the villans are 'cuz everyone's so pretty
But the afterparty's sure to be a wing-ding as it moves into your
city

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Tool- 10,000 Days
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped for quite sometime

I just bought both

Prince--The Hits 1
Prince--The Hits 2

am playing them both at random and it's awesome stuff. I really like his Purple Rain and earlier stuff. Sweet purchase on my part.

Mouse Avenger I'm sure I made your day

The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Sammy_Hain:
can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped for quite sometime

I just bought both

Prince--The Hits 1
Prince--The Hits 2

am playing them both at random and it's awesome stuff. I really like his Purple Rain and earlier stuff. Sweet purchase on my part.

Mouse Avenger I'm sure I made your day

Wow, looks like you did! [Big Grin] I also have the B-Sides with it. [Smile]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just discovered Shinedown. I also finally broke down and bought Seether's Karma and Effect CD--it's awesome!! I also bought Lil' Flip's (gotta love Lil' Flip) new one--it's pretty good, too.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Shinedown are a good band. They will be opening up for Rob Zombie and Godsmack on their tour.....
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered Shinedown's first CD. Hope it's as good as the newest one.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Gnarls Barkley----St. Elsewhere
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Got Breaking Benjamin's new one, "Phobia." Great CD, maybe better than their sophomore effort, "We Are Not Alone."

Also, during my file cabinet cleaning, found an old tape with Sting's "When We Dance" on it. Been listening to it.

Alex In Wonderland
Master Rewinder
Member # 4912

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Alex In Wonderland   Email Alex In Wonderland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorecki - Lamb
Blue Monday - New Order
If this is it - Huey Lewis & The News
Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode

I tended to have Winamp on random pretty much all day when I am working, but have recently shifted to Pandora to get something different now.

Posts: 171 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
The Wild Thornberrys Movie soundtrack
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Deftones---Saturday Night Fist
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home