iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Out of Control 1985

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Out of Control 1985
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of Control (1985)

- Interesting and rare flick starring Betsy Russell, Sherilyn Fenn and Jim Youngs.
Nice theme song by The Brothers Johnson and score by a guy named Hawk [Cool]

I actually found the trailer and the theme song on YouTube [Big Grin]

Trailer (nudity alert!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq5c0sFA4zc

Theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3xe2ZtPaOw

-

Anyone else seen this?

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This flick started out promising, but kind of crumbled as they thwarted the drug smugglers. It had Betsy Russell in it, so that definitely helps!

I would recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take that into consideration. When I first saw the thread, I'd thought it would be about Dave Coulier's Nickelodeon show that ran at the same time--what a difference.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I remember about that movie is the scene where they are passing the bottle around and the girls strip but I was only 15 when I watched it. I might still have it on tape so i'll have to check it out.

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home