iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Erotic thrillers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Erotic thrillers
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I was able to find Animal Instincts, Night Rhythms and Scorned all on YouTube! Should be an interesting afternoon kicking back and watching them. [Smile]
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huntress: Spirit of the Night (1995)
 -

Here's another little 90's erotic gem I was able to add to my collection recently. I remember seeing this one on the late night movie channels back in the day once or twice. Couldn't really remember if it was any good or not though. After watching again I can't say it really stacks up as well as some of the other flicks in this thread, but I think it's worth checking out if you're into movies of the dark and gothic type. It's a good steamy grown-up flick to take in on this Halloween night with your lover after you tuck the kiddies in bed.

Trailer

[ 21. September 2020, 20:39: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added to the list [Smile]
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mirror Images (1992)

"A beautiful redhead beauty, named Kaitlin, seeking to get away from her boring wealthy life and her uncommunicative husband Jeffrey,
assumes the identity of her outgoing, blond, identical twin sister, Shauna, when she leaves town and Kaitlin soon becomes embroiled with a psychotic serial killer whom is stalking Shauna." (IMDb)

Delia Sheppard has a double role in this subpar, dragging film directed by genre veteran Gregory Dark.
Jeff Conway plays the husband and Julie Strain is his secretary.

Stupid plot, uninteresting characters and where are the steamy love scenes? Gregory, i know you can do better! [Mad] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple of Gregory's films, including the full uncut New Wave Hookers (with Traci's scene intact) on a French dvd..

i wonder if i can get arrested for that. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home