iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Erotic thrillers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Erotic thrillers
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I was able to find Animal Instincts, Night Rhythms and Scorned all on YouTube! Should be an interesting afternoon kicking back and watching them. [Smile]
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huntress: Spirit of the Night (1995)
 -

Here's another little 90's erotic gem I was able to add to my collection recently. I remember seeing this one on the late night movie channels back in the day once or twice. Couldn't really remember if it was any good or not though. After watching again I can't say it really stacks up as well as some of the other flicks in this thread, but I think it's worth at least checking out if you're into movies of the dark and gothic type. I say it's a good steamy grown-up flick to take in on this Halloween night with your lover after you tuck the kiddies in bed.

Trailer

[ 31. October 2016, 19:47: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1755 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added to the list [Smile]
Posts: 7173 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mirror Images (1992)

"A beautiful redhead beauty, named Kaitlin, seeking to get away from her boring wealthy life and her uncommunicative husband Jeffrey,
assumes the identity of her outgoing, blond, identical twin sister, Shauna, when she leaves town and Kaitlin soon becomes embroiled with a psychotic serial killer whom is stalking Shauna." (IMDb)

Delia Sheppard has a double role in this subpar, dragging film directed by genre veteran Gregory Dark.
Jeff Conway plays the husband and Julie Strain is his secretary.

Stupid plot, uninteresting characters and where are the steamy love scenes? Gregory, i know you can do better! [Mad] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7173 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple of Gregory's films, including the full uncut New Wave Hookers (with Traci's scene intact) on a French dvd..

i wonder if i can get arrested for that. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2093 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Where´s Johnny by the way, i hope that they didn´t arrest him [Wink]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Indecent Behavior III (1995)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113418/

"A sex therapist finds herself forced to cooperate with the police in tracking down a killer who has been targeting other sex therapists by using her as a decoy." (IMDb)

This was a pretty solid erotic thriller with beautiful ladies and decent story with a twist.
I was surprised to see Shannon Tweed in a sex scene this late in her career, i guess Gene Simmons is not such evil dude after all [Big Grin]

I was disappointed though that Rebecca Ferratti didn´t undress. The fun part was to see Brion James doing nasty things in an uncredited role [Cool]

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Other Woman (1992)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105070/

"A ambitious reporter investigating a murder case becomes intrigued with a mysterious woman whom she suspects is having an affair with her husband." (IMDb)

Surprisingly good stuff from Jag Mundhra featuring Lee Anne Beaman, Adrian Zmed, Sam Jones and extremely hot Juliet Reagh [Cool]

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Night Eyes (1990)
 -

Night Eyes 2 (1991)
 -

I'm a little surprised these movies have yet to be mentioned. These are a pair in a long list of steamy erotic skin flicks I was fortunate enough to catch during those late night hours on cable back in the day before I was old enough to be viewing them. There are two more sequels, but I feel only 1 & 2 are worth hunting down for a watch. Both films star Andrew Stevens in the male lead role. But the films switch up the female leads. The first film stars the super sexy Tanya Roberts, then the 90's nudie queen herself Shannon Tweed takes over the duties in the second. While both of these films have more of a soap opera vibe to them as opposed to action-packed thrillers, they still have all the elements of a good steamy B film to get your rocks off to. Well worth the rental price if you're a fan of this genre. Just the first 2 though. 3 and 4 are optional and won't hurt in the slightest if you never see them.

[ 10. May 2018, 08:55: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1755 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heard of The Night Eyes series but never seen any of them and until I looked up his filmography on IMDb I'd forgotten just how many of these erotic thrillers Andrew Stevens had actually made and he understandably liked starring opposite the beautiful Shannon Tweed as they appeared opposite each other 4 times in both these A Woman Scorned and Body Chemistry 4.

-

This was quite an enjoyable steamy thriller which I have in my collection 1982's The Seduction (above) starring Andrew Stevens alongside the beautiful Morgan Fairchild and is now very rare on DVD and goes for a pretty penny over on Amazon.

https://youtu.be/669e2gtkUBw - The Seduction (1982) trailer.

[ 11. May 2018, 00:22: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3383 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
The first Night Eyes is very entertaining and i also have part 4, need to check that out asap although Pyro doesn´t really recommend it [Smile]

The Seduction is great and yeah, Andrew Stevens is a genre legend [Big Grin]

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
If you have the means to hunt down all 4 Night Eyes movies by all means check them all out. You might enjoy them more than I did. I just couldn't get into 3 & 4 as much as the first two. Or maybe I just wasn't in the right mind frame at the time. Idk. I more likely will hunt them down again for a re-watch one of these days.

And Warrior, I remember renting The Seduction a couple times on VHS long ago. Good film and one that would be really good to add to any erotic movie collection. But yeah, I checked out those prices for the DVD on Amazon and Damn! I wonder why it's so damn pricey?? One would probably be better off buying an old VHS copy if you still have a working VCR.

[ 11. May 2018, 10:51: Message edited by: Pyro ]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyro:

And Warrior, I remember renting The Seduction a couple times on VHS long ago. Good film and one that would be really good to add to your erotic movie collection. But yeah, I checked out those prices for the DVD on Amazon and Damn! I wonder why it's so damn pricey?? You'd probably be better off buying an old VHS copy if you still have a working VCR.

Pyro I should have made it a little bit clearer but that's my actual copy of The Seduction in the photo i took above and luckily I purchased it when it first came to Dvd so it didn't really cost me a lot!
Posts: 3383 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah I know I read that part. I meant if other people wanted to purchase it they might be better off hunting down the VHS. I guess I worded it wrong, my bad.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Yeah good point about trying to pick up the VHS rather than put down the 45 dollars upwards on a used DVD which is the price it's going for on Amazon US or 70 UK pounds here where I am in the UK.

-

I've just added this 1994 erotic thriller A Woman Scorned aka Scorned to my online rental list again starring Stevens and Tweed have you ever checked this one out Pyro and if so was it worth a watch?

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
Yeah good point about trying to pick up the VHS rather than put down the 45 dollars upwards on a used DVD which is the price it's going for on Amazon US or 70 UK pounds here where I am in the UK.

-

I've just added this 1994 erotic thriller A Woman Scorned aka Scorned to my online rental list again starring Stevens and Tweed have you ever checked this one out Pyro and if so was it worth a watch?

Yes, I have this one too. I actually made a post on this one back on page one. Scorned is one of my favorites in the entire Stevens/Tweed library.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

Rented A Woman Scorned aka Scorned the other day on dvd and had a blast with it! Has a daft but gripping plot plus steamy scenes a plenty and also higher production values and stronger acting than what I was expecting infact it turned out to be one of the more entertaining erotic thrillers I've seen over the time!

The plot with which involves Shannon Tweed seducing an entire family (the Weston family) to seek revenge for her late husband who committed suicide after losing out to a promotion due to Andrew Stevens Alex Weston character is preposterous but fun and produces quite a few unintentional laughs along the way but this I found only added to the overall enjoyment of the movie!

Tweed looks stunning and you can't take your eyes of her whenever she's on screen which is for the majority of the running time and also Kim Morgan Greene who plays Andrew Stevens wife is another pretty,talented actress who much like Tweed doesn't mind baring the skin!

A really enjoyable 90 minutes and makes me want to now check out more of these 90s erotic straight to dvd thrillers especially those starring the delightful Mrs Tweed! 8/10

Ps. I normally link the films trailer but as it contains nudity I have done otherwise but for those that do want to check it out it is over on YouTube.

[ 23. May 2018, 09:06: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home