iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Whole BUNCH of 90s Blu-rays coming (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Whole BUNCH of 90s Blu-rays coming
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freaked (1993) starring Alex Winter is on Blu-ray beginning August 6.

The other Anchor Bay releases that day include Lucas (1986), Silver Streak (1976) and Stuck on You (2003).

Posts: 4173 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Pagemaster (1994) with Macaulay Culkin will be on Blu-ray on August 6.
Posts: 4173 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
John Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness (1994) will be out on Blu-ray on October 15, 2013.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news leo - in the mouth of madness I'd like to get that on blu when it's released,great john carpenter horror and better still being Warners it should be region free so anyone who's a fan should be able to pick it up.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Internal Affairs (1990) starring Richard Gere and Andy Garcia, is out on Blu-ray on October 8 along with Airplane II: The Sequel (1982).
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Great news from Blue-Underground ! [Smile]

Posts: 2184 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I own arrow video's UK blu ray release of the first maniac cop what's really good,liked to get the second one on blu,never seen the 3rd part but would be interested in checking it out.

I own a couple of blue underground blu ray releases - the prowler and uncle sam and they are both of really great quality.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Volcano (1997) starring Tommy Lee Jones, Anne Heche, Gaby Hoffmann and Don Cheadle heads to Blu-ray on October 1 courtesy of Anchor Bay Entertainment.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

coming to blu ray in the uk on feb 2nd 2015 is the really enjoyable 1991 action flick toy soldiers starring sean astin,andrew divoff and lou gosset jr.

http://www.dvdactive.com/reviews/dvd/toy-soldiers.html - review of the new uk toy soldiers blu ray release.

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody know when Velvet Goldmine (1998) woll make it to Blu-ray?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

coming march the 9th 2015 to blu ray in the uk is william malone's 1999 horror - house on haunted hill.

i'm sure velvet goldmine has been released stateside to blu ray riptide,not sure about europe.

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nemesis ; The Complete Box Set

www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=16270

I feel so tempted pre-ordering this ! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2184 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Johnny 101 films are starting to put out some pretty tempting releases,they just released toy soldiers which is a lot of fun and along with the upcoming nemisis box set they've got van damme's a.w.o.l aka Lionheart coming out as well as Rutger hauer's - split second.

There releases tend to be pretty bare bones where extras are concerned but the transfers are normally halfway decent.

The Dolls blu ray I own by them looked pretty decent but pales in comparison to scream factory's american release which is stacked with extras.

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Yeah, i think it may be wiser to wait for the first reviews to see how this one turns out.

It's still a fun package though ! [Smile]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
 -

coming to blu ray in the uk on feb 2nd 2015 is the really enjoyable 1991 action flick toy soldiers starring sean astin,andrew divoff and lou gosset jr.

http://www.dvdactive.com/reviews/dvd/toy-soldiers.html - review of the new uk toy soldiers blu ray release.

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
May 5
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990) with Andrew Dice Clay

May 12
Stigmata (1999) with Patricia Arquette and Gabriel Byrne
Orgazmo (1997) with Trey Parker and Matt Stone

May 19
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991) with Mickey Rourke and Don Johnson

June 2
Desperate Hours (1990) with Mickey Rourke, Anthony Hopkins, Mimi Rogers and Kelly Lynch

June 16
Malice (1993) with Alec Baldwin, Nicole Kidman and Bill Pullman

June 23
Needful Things (1993) with Ed Harris, Max von Sydow and Bonnie Bedelia

July 7
Virtuosity (1995) with Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe and Kelly Lynch

August 4
Free Willy (1993) with Jason James Richter, Lori Petty and Michael Madsen
Blast from the Past (1999) with Brendan Fraser and Alicia Silverstone

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Wes Craven's The People Under the Stairs (1991) is being re-issued on Blu-ray by Shout Factory in August.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Arriving on Blu-ray July 7: Fire Birds (1990) starring Nicolas Cage, Tommy Lee Jones and Sean Young.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
On August 25, Men at Work (1990) with Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen heads to Blu-ray as a double feature with Easy Money (1983) from Shout Factory.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming this summer to Blu-ray from Olive Films:

Stone Cold (1991) with Brian Bosworth
Fled (1996) with Laurence Fishburne and Stephen Baldwin

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who would have ever guessed that we'd see Trey Parker's Orgazmo out on Bluray? I was sooooo tempted to post the theme song because it's the single greatest movie theme song ever and makes me laugh every time I hear it, but, for the sake of decorum on this family-oriented board, I restrained myself. (But I'm telling you to be a man and go to Youtube and check it yourself if you don't believe me. Absolutely the funniest thing in that whole movie. And the cartoon panels under the opening credits are pretty cool too.)
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Hackers (1995) with Angelina Jolie and Jonny Lee Miller heads to Blu-ray via Shout Factory on August 18.
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nostalgia overload! I still listen to the soundtrack at least once a week.  -

-

HACK THE PLANET!!!!!!

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Company Business (1991) with Gene Hackman and Mikhail Barynshnikov comes to Blu-ray from Kino Lorber later this year.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Shattered (1991) with Tom Berenger, Bob Hoskins and Greta Scacchi arrives on Blu-ray from Kino Lorber later this year.
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home