iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Weird Atlantis-related flick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Atlantis-related flick
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings on 2012, "rewinders"! Four months late... :-P

Well, I just remembered that I once watched a flick,... from '90s or the '00s - I don't know for certain -, involving a team of explorers - you guessed it, Americans! :-))) - who went deep within the bowels of the Earth with some sort of magma-proof vehicle only to recover some pre-Ancient tablets-comprising 'book' which was, in fact, a circuitry in itself that contained all of the super-science/'magic' of the pre-Ancient Atlantean sorcerer - kings... > [Big Grin] < And, I think that, in the end of the mission... and movie, that 'book' got lost somehow.

Anyone? :-D

Thank you... ^ [Smile] ^

Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, no one?... [Frown]
Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home