iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Super-"stellar" Coca-Cola commercial! :D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super-"stellar" Coca-Cola commercial! :D
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetz, earthlings! [Razz]

Do you remember - and have... - a Coca-Cola commercial of the early nineties with a saurian-like alien that *eats* the crewmen of a NASA space station? [Razz] It was an ad during Star Trek - The Next Generation episodes; the very first and/or second season here, in Romania.

Here's the text:

Alright, everybody, listen up! Another member of our crew has been eaten. There's an alien on board of this ship and he's one of us!... I'm going to ask a question to which only an Earthling would know the answer.

But, Captain, we're from all over the world! We will not all know the answer...
Right, Captain...

That's right, Captain...

If you're from Earth you'll know. Write down the name of the world's most popular ... softdrink!

Aaaargh!

Don't move!

Aaargh! COKE, COCA-COLA! COKE, COCA-COLA! I knew it! I know! You know, I mean it flew out of my mind! I had a little break-down, that's all! I'm over 40, you don't know because you're young yet. You don't know that happens to you.
The other day I forgot my wife's name - Mildred -, then I look around for my car keys a half hour - they're in my hand! It never happened to you, huh?... Captain, sorry about eating Henderson...

P.S. It's merely a commercial, NOT a movie, so it's perfectly *legal*, especially since many of the Coca-Cola ones are already on the YouTube. [Wink]

Thank you!!! [Smile]

[ 18. June 2011, 07:20: Message edited by: GattacaForever ]

Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one knows it? [Frown]
Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
STILL no one... [Frown] (
Daaani
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it! I used to love that commercial!
I do not have it though.... sorry

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home