iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Musical with Latino-wised gypsyes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Musical with Latino-wised gypsyes
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's about a band of Latino-wised gypsyes that sings and dances outdoors, around the fire, in the streets of a Harlem-like hood. [Razz]

N.B. NO correlation *whatsoever* to "Lambada", for example.

Thanks! [Wink]

Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Dance to Win aka City Rhythms aka War Dancing aka Dance Academy II (1989)

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
What about Dance to Win aka City Rhythms aka War Dancing aka Dance Academy II (1989)

Hi, aTomiK! I don't know... It's close, but... >D:< Thank you, anyway, and if any other members have anything else to say, I'd surely welcome their input, as well. [Big Grin]
Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
Update: The more I watch it on YouTube, the more I am convinced... that this is NOT it. [Frown]

What can I tell you, maybe this will help: remember a master-scene where the leader of the Gitano gang of dancers - Lambada-like - flirts around a dumpster fire with a redhead or a brunette, I think, and they end-up with a musical bit?

P.S. It's a musical in full right, but it relies on Gitano-Latino lyrics.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home