iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Dragon-shaped starship within the Himalayas?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dragon-shaped starship within the Himalayas?
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again! [Big Grin]

Could you -eventually- help me out here? Please?..
Again, it's about this child-monk - a Supreme Lama of sorts -, who *escapes a massacre* at his Lamasery because of his *sphere-shaped, golden alien artifact* that he carries with him and with which he can control his *dragon-shaped, firey starship*, hidden well within the Himalayas. Oh, and he's aided by a dude who looks more like a truck driver to me! [Razz]

P.S. NO correlations *whatsoever* to the following titles: "The Golden Child", Bernardo Bertolucci's "Little Buddha", "The Sphere", "Witch Mountain", "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", "E.T.", "X-Tro". Okay? [Wink]

Thanks! [Big Grin]

Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be the 1987 HK film LEGEND OF WISELY aka LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN PEARL?!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gattaca_Forever97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
Could be the 1987 HK film LEGEND OF WISELY aka LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN PEARL?!

Come 'ere, you! I wanna *kiss* that BIG & SHINY head of yours! [Smile] )) In a NON-gay fashion, that is. [Big Grin]
WoW, you saved the day, Jay! [Smile] )) I mean, I would've *never* thought that I were to find it again! And I looked for it for over... six years or so? [Frown]

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Especially because this proves I'm not insane. [Razz]

Posts: 40 | From: Bucharest, Romania | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome [Smile]

That's why they call this place the experts forum!

Ok, nobody actually calls it that, but they damn well should!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno how you got that one JAY. I reckon you guys are secretly friends and this is all a little display to show up us amateur rewinders.

BTW, I never used to rewind my tapes.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well, it's not often that my vast knowledge of, and love for Hong Kong movies proves a valueable asset on this site, but this was one such instance [Smile]
Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:I reckon you guys are secretly friends and this is all a little display to show up us amateur rewinders.
[Razz] Nope, we're not friends, but I do hope that we'll be e-pals, from now on. [Wink]
I didn't even knew that the above-mentioned production was Cantonese! I always thought it was American... [Smile]

Gattaca_Forever97
Rewinder
Member # 8277

Rate Member
 -

http://youtu.be/c1GMOlMyiBw?hd=1

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home