iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » HELP! TRYING TO FIND A MOVIE FROM MY CHILDHOOD!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP! TRYING TO FIND A MOVIE FROM MY CHILDHOOD!
autumn_grace
Rewind Curious
Member # 9574

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for autumn_grace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was born in the 1990 but i had a video of a film or TV series which i believe must have been older. i hve tried searching on the internet but seeing as i am not entirely sure when it came out i havent been successful.
the film/show is a children's animated film. All the characters are dinosaurs. i remember it to have been one and he had a friend - they were young not adult and i remember in one episode there was a very old dinosaur which was very large and sleeping and had glasses - i am quite sure the plot was specifically about these spectacles as i thin k the young dinosaur found them in the fog and didn't realize that he took them from the old sleeping dinosaur as he couldn't see him.
i only have a few vague memories but i know that i absolutely loved it!! i know that i had it when i was quite young - no older than 6 i don't think but i have searched every 1990's children's film i can think of and drawn a blank. i have began researching 80'f cartoon dinosaur films but so far no look- this is why i am begining to think it may be as early as the 70's???
any suggestions as to the name of it or any other sites i can look at to aid my searches would be very very much appreciated.
thanks.

Posts: 5 | From: Manchester | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

One post on one of the boards is OK - you'll get your answer.

Thanks

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home