iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Little Sister w/ Alyssa Milano & Johnathan Silverman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Sister w/ Alyssa Milano & Johnathan Silverman
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone remember this movie? it has been so long since i have seen it. i was thinking of tracking down a copy of it! i remember renting it when it first came out on video.

from imdb.com:

Bobby is a college freshman and as part of a fraternity prank, he poses as Roberta and becomes pledged into a sorority. There he falls madly in love with Diana. As the game escalates, Bobby finds it increasingly hard to keep his twin identities separate.

i guess the other title was Mister Sister:
 -

i couldn't find a decent sized photo of the original artwork for the vhs tape.

i wonder if i would like it today. i think some of you might find this one to be a cute movie... kind of along the lines of Just One Of The Guys/Girls...

[Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ronnie.. "Little Sister" is a cute movie that reminds of "Just One of the Guys".. but that is where it stops for me. It reminds, but not in the same league in my opinion.

I think I struggled with Jonathan Silverman trying to act like a girl the most. The movie was still cute and Alyssa Milano was great in it though.

Played on HBO quite often in the 90's.. one of those movies if you caught it on tv .. you kept watching.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
It reminds, but not in the same league in my opinion.

that's all i meant... it's sort of along those lines... main character trying to pull off the other gender, forms a friendship with the other person, and falls in love with them...

it doesn't, in any way, compare to Just One Of The Guys, of course.

but like i said, it's been a while since i had seen it. i honestly don't remember it that well. which is why i would like to check it out again.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. I know how much we both love "Just One of the Guys", so I never doubted what you mean't when you stated it was 'along the lines' . I was just clarifying it for my own personal thoughts on "Little Sister". Sorry for the confusion..
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

You are talking to someone that bought the VHS of Little Sister. I'm not ashamed to say that a love this movie.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Wow Devo .. that's awesome.. You Tulip!!
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought this a few months ago on one of my vhs expeditions! and I watched it already..........I saw it alot when it was on hbo in the 90's....it's cute and ok....I get what you guys mean with Just one of the Guys "like" you should put it in a category all it's own and here it goes:

the "Little Sister/Nobody's Perfect/Just one of the Girls" type [Smile] hahaha It really could be "90's" cross dressing movies lol

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
We need to add "Ladybugs" to that list..

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home