iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Wish Upon a Star (1996)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wish Upon a Star (1996)
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Danielle Harris (who i've always loved since the Halloween Sequels) and Katherine Heigl star in this cute switcheroo comedy.

I used to love this one alot....it played on Disney and yes I was watching it as an older teen.......because it has alot of those cheesy 80's qualities I love.

I own the dvd so I watched it again.........It was good but not as great as it used to be for me.....but could be cause i've seen it lots and lots of times haha and it's not an 80's movie I love.

So tell me? do any of you know this one? got any comments?

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Izit good?
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muffy, i never saw this one when it first came out. i didn't discover it until my daughter spotted it at the vid store a few years back and so i rented it for her. we both loved it! [Smile]

i don't care for katherine usually, but i liked her films when she was younger... like 'My Father, The Hero.'

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I think about Katherine too.....I used to love My Father My Hero too. I like that you both loved it! it kind of has that Disney "B" movie cheese....I might have just created a new genre...."Disney "b" movies" [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I might have just created a new genre...."Disney "b" movies" [Smile]
*AHEM* I think Disney might want some credit for that!

They did loads of really good low-budget button-pushing movies throughout the late 80's and early 90's: 'Double Switch', 'Student Exchange', '14 Going on 30', etc. I just wish they'd release them on DVD!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home