iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » 90's Movies » La Femme Nikita TV Series (1997-2001)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: La Femme Nikita TV Series (1997-2001)
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Author's Homepage   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I recently bought the first 2 seasons of this show as a gift for my wife because she told me she used to love watching the show when it was on TV. But now I find myself addicted to it along with her. It's a funny thing to me because back when it ran in syndication, I never thought that much of it. Now I'm glued to watching it as if I'd never seen anything like it before. But I think this might be because back when it was on TV, I tried to start watching it toward the end of the series...(around seasons 4 or 5.) And now I can honestly say that I missed out on some good stuff in the first couple seasons. They are alot better than the later episodes, from what I can remember anyway. And of course, the fact that Peta Wilson is Smokin' Hot helps too=)

[ 15. April 2010, 19:08: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1506 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home