iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » What is the name of this 90's movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the name of this 90's movie
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it was out in the 90s, I dunno if it was a A or a B movie.

What I remember it was a horror type movie that an old lady who lived in a mansion died and her family came there to her funereal and they all treated her bad accept her niece. after, they all got something but her angry or evil spirit came back and killed them or did other things to them, like one woman loved all the fur coats and she made the coats come alive and kill her, I really need to know what movie this is.

PS. At the end the niece and a little girl (dunno her connection to family) escape, and they are outside eating ice cream (think) and her eyes glow as if she was possessed

Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faust1979
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8548

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Faust1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a movie called the granny
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home