iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » 90's Demon Lady Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 90's Demon Lady Movie
Rev_Luke
Rewind Curious
Member # 8413

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rev_Luke   Email Rev_Luke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my sweet sweet children,
I'm looking for what is probably horrible movie.
It had something to do with a female demon (Lady with Demon wings and maybe horns), and she goes to the surface of the earth threw on a manhole. I think she falls inlove with a man. I know there is a shot of her looking a in a mirror and seeing an angel version of herself.

Anywho, thats the film. After findoung Mindwarp is Mindwarp this is the next movie I need to find.

Posts: 4 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Night Angel (1990)?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100247/#comment

Posts: 5268 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rev_Luke
Rewind Curious
Member # 8413

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rev_Luke   Email Rev_Luke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll check it out but I'm sure that while this film had Demons (Men and women with batwings) it was not a horror movie. I could be wrong
Posts: 4 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be Dark Angel: The Ascent.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109542/

Posts: 311 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rev_Luke
Rewind Curious
Member # 8413

Rate Member
OOo thank you! this is it.

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home