iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Dont know name of this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dont know name of this movie
lostmovieguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2682

- posted      Profile for lostmovieguy   Email lostmovieguy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this movie when I was like in 8th grade or something and im 7 yrs older and well I have no idea what its called. But I never got to see the rest of the movie. hopefully someone has seen it and can tell me the name.
This guy is at a party at this girls house, and it turns out that he ends up falling for her, they go to her bedroom and have some fun (it was on HBO, and I know i shouldnt have been watching it) and then they wake up the next day to find that her dad is home from somewheres. Well finds that someone slept in his bed, and she lies and tells him that someone spend the night in hers and she slept in his. So anyways...later on the guy comes over and some morefun, and then he ends up meeting her dad and they play footsy under the table...so on and then spends the night to have more fun, well i dont remember what comes next but well i do remember that the guy ends up killing the girls dad. And I went to bed...someone please help me!!! Its driving me insane!

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its
"Meet The Parents"

Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or its "Blown Away" the (1992)one
or I think i'm worng about both I said but ahwell

Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cae
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cae   Author's Homepage   Email cae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think its either:P...but it duz sound familiar
Posts: 394 | From: dudley,west midlands,england | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
ok i 've thoguth about it and its none of my ones that i said.
but it still sounds very familiar

lostmovieguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2682

- posted      Profile for lostmovieguy   Email lostmovieguy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See Blown Away sounds familiar, I think I remember seeing it that day when I checked the tv guide but i mean I was like 13, im 20 now, but i also thought it was Blown Away but its not...i think lots of older actors are in that one. :-/ its driving me insane!
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostmovieguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2682

wait wait I think you are right it is Blown Away but i wasnt paying attention the 1992 one!!! YAH!!!! I am sooo happy :-) I went to google and typed up blown away 1992 and there it was!!! thank you so much
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
Oh cool
that was lucky guess
I saw it long before I was 13 but can't really remember when I saw it but i'm 14 now and it was a long time ago I saw that.
thats bad but I didn't mean to watch it you know when you start watching something and you don't really like it but you keep on watching it anyway hhhmm and I watching it because I'm a fan of Corey Feldman and he was in it so that was really why i watching it.

lostmovieguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2682

I dont know why i was watching it...I think it mighta been something because...oh well who knows...now I cant find it anywhere!!! I went to campus video, and Blockbuster and people look at me weird when i ask to see if they have it. One guy asked one of his workers to tell him what its about and he was had a lot of naughty stuff at the beggining and im like i just wanna see the ending!!!! oh well thanks a lot gotta get back to studying for finals :-/
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
do you not know what happened at the end? [Confused]
if you don't i can tell you. [Wink]
if I can remember it all that is. [Big Grin]

The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Malster   Email The Malster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that Blown Away with Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones?????
Posts: 293 | From: London, England | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80s forever
Rewind Guru
Member # 2014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80s forever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Jones is HOT HOT HOT! [Smile]
Posts: 610 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
no it isn't
its the one with the two coreys Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home