iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » 90s Romantic Comedy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 90s Romantic Comedy
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was posted on the IMDB site. I'd also like to know the name of the movie.
-
Anyone who knows this chick flick? (unsolved)

I am looking for a movie made in the early to mid 90s. It’s an American romantic comedy.

So here is what I remember of the plot:
They key plot is the fact that this guy want this girl, he thinks this girl is his soulmate because he had this feeling at a party when this girl was around him. And he thinks this is the person and he are meant to be with, then during this search/pursuit of this girl he finds another girl that is kind of perfect for him, but he is convinced that the other girl is right because of the party. I think this other girl may be involved with his friend or maybe brother. And the movie ends with him finding out that this other girl also was at the party, and she is the one he is supposed to be with. I think we in the end see a flashback of the party, and we see that the other girl is standing behind the guy. The people in the movie are in their late 20s, and the party probably took place right after high school or something…

Does anyone have a clue which movie it could be?

Thanks to the people that has suggested the movies below, but they are not the one:
-"Made in heaven”
-"Some Kind of Wonderful”
-" 'Til There Was You”
-"Whatever it Takes”
-"Definitely, Maybe”
-"A Lot Like Love”
-"Nearing Grace”
-"Can’t hardley wait”
-"Im juli”
-"Buying the Cow"
-"13 going on 30"
-"100 girls"
-"Rules of Attraction”
-"Wicker Park”
-"Secret Admirer"
-"Trojan War"
-"Serendipity"
-"American Pie movies"
-"The Girl Next Door"
-"She's All That"
-"Boys and Girls"
-"Blue Smoke"
-"London"
-"Just Friends"
-"The Sure Thing"
-"Hotel de Love"
-"100 Women"
-"Circle of Friends"
-"Road Trip"
-"Down To You"
-"A Guy Thing"
-"Get over it"
-"Two Ninas"

[ 22. March 2009, 12:52: Message edited by: KISSMAD ]

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my sources on another website that I use. The only movie that I came up with was "Secret Admirer" but I don't know if this the right movie or not, but yea let me know if this the right movie.
Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trojan War comes to mind, but that doesn't really gel with parts of the description!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Antwuan:
From my sources on another website that I use. The only movie that I came up with was "Secret Admirer" but I don't know if this the right movie or not, but yea let me know if this the right movie.

No it's not "Secret Admirer"
Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
Trojan War comes to mind, but that doesn't really gel with parts of the description!

Not "Trojan War" either.
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be a movie called 'London' with Jessica Beil and Chris 'Human Torch' Evans?
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kash:
Could it be a movie called 'London' with Jessica Beil and Chris 'Human Torch' Evans?

It's not "London"
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
UPDATE:

I am pretty sure it was made around the 90s, might have been made in the 80s, it’s not newer. I think it was a party, not necessarily a PARTY, but there were a lot of people gathered. The scene where he sees the girl may have taken place outside , it suddenly seemed familiar that the girl he thought was the girl of his dreams was standing under a tree. I can’t really remember anything else, it’s been years since I saw it. I don’t think it’s a very famous movie, maybe straight to TV.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home