iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched sometimes they come back again this morning with michael gross and hilary swank not as good as the first one but still good as it is stephen king of course sci- fi has their scary movie day again today yesterday they had the dumb snake and fake monster ones on lol dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a surprisingly good western called Desert Shooter. Very good.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just purchased this gem at Walmart for $5:

-

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thelma and Louise - This is one of those films that I have no interest in purchasing, but everytime it's on TV I can't help but watch [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The First Power aka Pentagram (1990)

- This was good supernatural thriller/horror movie.
Unknown to me until some of you guys talked about it on another topic.

-

-

Do you guys remember another good Dennis Lipscomb horror flick Retribution (1987)?
I wish i could see that one again.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched this one with the wife...it's one of her favorite movies. I kinda like it too.
 -

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The First Power. I have read in Leonard Maltin's film review book that Melanie Griffith's half-sister Tracey is in that one.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Tracy Griffith. Beautiful actress.

-

I need to watch Sleepaway Camp III asap because she´s also in that one.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just purchased this beauty of a film at a Goodwill for $3
 -

[ 13. March 2009, 05:21: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Death Warrant (1990)

- Decent Van Damme prison flick with Cynthia Gibb.
Nice end credits song by Craig Thomas.

-

Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994). The film that made Hugh Grant an international star. I own it on video in addition to one of his others, Notting Hill (1999).
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just picked up the Clueless (1995) DVD Saturday at Target. One of my faves and it's still totally funny today. The extras are really good too.

The first time I saw it was at the Union City Drive-In. (Anyone else besides me remember Drive-Ins??)

Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
skatexedge,

Welcome to The Rewind!

Good funny movie pick. Yes, I miss drive-ins... [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toy Story 2 - A lot more fun than the first
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iLikeHotBabySitters
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7855

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for iLikeHotBabySitters   Email iLikeHotBabySitters   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Roseanne - a fun Jean Reno flick that my dad sent me via pando, definitely worth checking out, especially if you liked Waking Ned Devine, there are some similarities.
Posts: 14 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
My all time fave comedy, There's Something About Mary
Esrocknroll
Rewind Curious
Member # 7858

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Esrocknroll   Author's Homepage   Email Esrocknroll   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last 90s movie I watched was Dazed and Confused

I love that movie

Posts: 9 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Narrow Margin (1990)

- Just bought and watched this flick.
It is a solid and entertaining thriller and a remake of the ´52 movie The Narrow Margin (never seen that one)
Starring Anne Archer, Gene Hackman, James B. Sikking and these great Walsh guys: J.T. and M. Emmet.

-

Esrocknroll
Rewind Curious
Member # 7858

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Esrocknroll   Author's Homepage   Email Esrocknroll   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Flatliners the other night
awesome movie. Kiefer Sutherland is awesome

Posts: 9 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Good Son
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven. One of my fave 90s movies. Pitt, Freeman, and practically the whole cast are superb.........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ski School 2 (1994)

- What a nice way to end the holidays with a Ski School sequel.
This was much better than i expected.

-  -

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mission: Impossible (Blu-ray)

-

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneakers, 1992 starring Robert Redford, River Phoenix, Dan Aykroyd, Sidney Poitier, David Strathairn....great cast and one of my favorite 90's movies of all-time. Highly recommended from me.

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my faves too, 80'sRocked! i think it was written by the same guys who wrote Wargames, another good one!

People always say, "they don't make em' like this anymore" to just about any genre. But a movie like Sneakers, really hasn't been seen since, that I can remember!

Great ecclectic cast, good solid story, suspense, light comedy a little violence, and a great score by James Horner. This movie has amazing repeat watchability, even though it is a twist and turn kinda movie!

Solid flick! I miss this kind of filmmaking!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home