iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cyborg 2 (1993)

- This was actually quite good B sci-fi flick.
Starring Elias Koteas and young Angelina Jolie.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Look Charlie, some con men sell life insurance. The church sells afterlife insurance. It's brilliant! Everyone thinks you might need it, and no one can prove you don't."

Nuns on the Run.... A very funny movie from 1990. 2 men who are in organized crime are on the run from their boss who is trying to kill them. They stumble upon a convent and disguise themselves as nuns to hide out. A little slow at the start, but gets very funny later on. I recommend a watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100280/

-  -

-

[ 10. November 2008, 14:52: Message edited by: 80'sRocked ]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got done watching Sleeping with the Enemy.

I remember when it came out, I thought that the 90's had some hope for some decent movies.

I always like the scene where they dance to "Brown-Eyed Girl."

I always thought the woman who played her mother was too old to be her mother...she looked 80 in the movie, and Julia looked about 23. That meant she would have had to have had her at age 57. That didn't seem too realtistic.

I love the house that Julia gets in the movie, it reminds me alot of my own house.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Nun's On The Run today, came on here to post about it and it turns out 80's rocked just did!! Cool.. Great movie..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
I watched Nun's On The Run today, came on here to post about it and it turns out 80's rocked just did!! Cool.. Great movie..

I love this movie Jack....glad someone else saw it. Those two acting as nuns was a riot. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Dentist with Corbin Bernsen. It's so bad it's watchable lol...

P.S. I had a roommate in college who could do a spot on impersonation of the laugh in Dr. Giggles pettyfan. Aah the beer flowed so freely back then......

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Wow Motley....I remember The Dentist. It sure is a B movie. I love B movies.
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:

I love this movie Jack....glad someone else saw it. Those two acting as nuns was a riot. [Big Grin]
I love the bit in the showers!! Robbie Coltrane really looked as though he was on a stiffy!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Watched Sleepless In Seattle today.. Love it so I do.. Sob sob sob....
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting ready to load Edward Scissorhands onto my ipod...if I can get it to work...for my flight. Have not seen this is a long time.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
I am, as I said on another thread, the biggest Johnny Depp fan ever. Ed Scissorshands is in my top 3. Nice choice honey [Wink]
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clueless
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face/Off. Fisrt time ever seeing it. I thought it was great.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
Face/Off. Fisrt time ever seeing it. I thought it was great.

Cheesy toast, with cheese sauce cheese strips and cheese dip.... But I love it too!! [Smile]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Jack City (1991)

- Bought the 2 dvd version and watched this first time after 16 years.
Gangsters, mafia, drugs...
Not the best movie of it´s kind,
but quite entertaining after all.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Contact, 1997.

Only my favorite movie of all time. Gotta watch it several times a year.

-  -

This is awesome:
 -

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn a Jake Busey sighting lol.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Age Of Innocence - I'd forgotten how good this is.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Street Soilders 1991 - it was watchable but i just hope it wernt meant to be serious.
For anybody who's seen this, Is that Priest charactor for real??
the fake voice he puts on was cracking me up!! [Smile]

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Contact, 1997.

Only my favorite movie of all time. Gotta watch it several times a year.

-  -

This is awesome:
 -

I hated Tom Skerritt in this film. Loved him in Top Gun!
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
I hated Tom Skerritt in this film. Loved him in Top Gun!

Skerritt was an a-hole in this film....he stole her spot in the ship!
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

-

Classic flic...........

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I need to buy both Contact and Fifth Element.
Seen them only once. Awesome movies!

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
 -

Classic flic...........

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant!!

Love this movie....

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I need to see it again... I don't remember liking it very well. Maybe I was drunk! [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home