iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glengarry Glen Ross [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alec Baldwin's finest hour... [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was great [Big Grin] I think my fave performance of his tho has gotta be in Looking For Richard.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was great in that one too, but everyone remembers the steak knife line from Glengarry... [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlixSideKick
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Night of the Living Dead remake from 1990. Not quite as good as the original but also not as disturbing.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Serial Mom" from 1994 starring Kathleen Turner, Sam Waterston, Ricki Lake & Matthew Lillard. [Cool]
Posts: 4124 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Love that film [Big Grin]
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched a few horrors - the mangler,popcorn and the craft,also watched the comedy straight talk with dolly parton and james woods for the first time,really enjoyed it.
i also watched disorganized crime,really love this movie,a real gem,very underated.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1998's "Lost in Space" with William Hurt, Gary Oldman, Mimi Rogers, Matt LeBlanc, Heather Graham & Lacey Chabert. Very dull version of the cult 60s TV series.
Posts: 4124 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toy Story 2 (1999). Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Kelsey Grammer, Don Rickles, Jim Varney, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Anne Potts, Wayne Knight, John Morris, Laurie Metcalf, Estelle Harris, R. Lee Ermey and Jodi Benson. When Woody is stolen from a garage sale after having come to the rescue of a penguin, then Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Rex and Slinky Dog mount an attempt to extricate him.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Castle Freak - I hate that I find Full Moon junk so entertaining [Razz]
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Better and for Worse aka R.S.V.P. (1993)

This was a decent romantic comedy shot in France.
Starring Patrick Dempsey, Kelly Lynch and Gérard Rinaldi.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greedy

A comedy about a man who is writing his will and is wanting to find out who loves him, and who is only there for the money, so he tests them to see which is which.
It was a good film, funny, entertaining with some good twists. Well worth a watch if you a good entertainment without anything heavy. A good cast too.

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched 1990 comedy short time for the first time starring dabney coleman as a soon to be retired police officer wrongly diagnosed with a terminal illness who decides to try to get himself killed while on the job so his wife and son can claim his life insurance money.

very enjoyable comedy ,dabney coleman is great as usual,always remember him as the sexist boss from the fun dolly parton,jane fonda flick 9 to 5,terri garr as his long suffering ex also turns in a great performance,a fun film that's well worth a watch.

http://youtu.be/jiKiVF33xRg - short time trailer.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
i like patrick dempsey,i love cant buy me love,loverboy,the woo woo kid,run etc. but i've never seen that one atomik,i'm going to look out for that one.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Two movies from 1991. "Deceived" with Goldie Hawn and John Heard, and the infamous "Cool as Ice" starring Vanilla Ice and Kristin Minter.
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
i like patrick dempsey,i love cant buy me love,loverboy,the woo woo kid,run etc. but i've never seen that one atomik,i'm going to look out for that one.

I´m a big 80s/early 90s Dempsey fan and have 12 PD flicks (1985-1993)
Next i´m going to get his 3 hour tv-movie J.F.K.: Reckless Youth (1993).

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

The Handmaid´s Tale (1990)

"In the near future war rages across the fictional Republic of Gilead and pollution has rendered 99% of the female population sterile.
Kate, is captured after seeing her husband killed and daughter kidnapped while the family tried to escape into Canada.
Kate is trained to become a Handmaid, a concubine for one of the privileged but barren couples
who rule the country's religious fundamentalist regime" (Wikipedia)

This is a film adaptation of the Margaret Atwood novel of the same name.
It was directed by Volker Schlöndorff and stars Natasha Richardson, Faye Dunaway, Robert Duvall,
Aidan Quinn, Elizabeth McGovern, Victoria Tennant and Traci Lind.

Apparently they had some big problems turning the Atwood book into a movie
but the result is interesting to say the least.

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
going back to alec baldwins finest hour i still think he was at his best in george armitage's miami blues,great performance in a superb 90s movie.
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Watched Miami Blues in the early 90s but don´t remember much.
Definitely needs a rewatch.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the three musketeers
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
"The Guardian" (1990) - Jenny Seagrove, Dwier Brown and Carey Lowell. Directed by William Friedkin.
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Future Zone

The sequel to Future Force staring David Carradine as a cop on commission, (they are paid by the job, like a Bounty Hunter), and this time his son comes back thirty years from the future to save him. In that regard the story is very much like Terminator 2.
It's low budget, has hammy acting, a cheesy storyline and ridiculous stunts. And that's not even the best bit. There is a robotic glove David Carradine's character John Tucker puts on that gives him the ability to shoot lasers, and, the glove can fly.

If you like an action/science fiction cheese fest, this might be for you.

Future Zone Part 1 Of 8

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
just watched prayer of the rollerboys for the first time in many years,still as enjoyable as what i remembered it.
also was a reminder of how gorgeous patricia arquette was back in the early 90s,this and true romance,damn she looks good !

http://youtu.be/w-_7EVc0JXs -rollerboys trailer

caught a couple of haim trailers at the begining of my u.k vestron vhs - dream machine and fast getaway,not seen either,going to have to check them out,also want to see just one of the girls
and lucas.

http://youtu.be/_3pbyb1XJAg -blown away by king swamp from the soundtrack of prayer of the rollerboys

[ 05. February 2012, 13:37: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Prayer of the Rollerboys and Just One of the Girls are on my wanted list.
Never seen them.

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home