iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would let that rest when I saw the comment but now that the bandwagon has been started
I'll jump on [Big Grin]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amaranth:
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
amaranth is that the one where pinhead is in space?

Yeah. one of my fave hellraisers
One of my faves too [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLOODFIST- 1989

Uunwatchable....

aTomiK, I dare you to sit through any of Don 'The Dragon' Wilson's movies, and have anything positive to say about it [Smile]

Not only is the bulk of his work produced by Roger Corman. But Don himself has to be the worst actor and screenfighter in the history of movies!

He once challenged Van Damme to a fight, because he was so desponded by the fact that his movies were so crappy compared to Van Damme's "big budget" films... funny stuff [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don´t think that i´ve seen any, i know his reputation [Smile]
I own one movie where he appears, he´s a "sparring partner" in Say Anything... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that's where he should have stayed.

Seriously, i usually love the cheesy american martial arts flicks from the late 80's- early 90's, but this guy is just torture to watch.

No Retreat, No Surrender is an oscar worthy masterpiece of filmmaking compared to this crap!

BTW, did you ever get the NRNS sequels?

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got part two.
I´m also gonna buy the 3rd one and watch them back to back.

I bought College Kickboxers and Aspen Extreme dvd´s too.
I remember that you mentioned those sometime ago.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Im not sure I mentioned College Kickboxer as a recommendation as such [Smile]

But you will no doubt enjoy the others. And to be honest, compared to Don Wilson flicks, College Kickboxer is a gem!

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob Roy
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Intruder (1992). Macall Dunahee, Lisa De Caro, Walter Johnson, Mike Webb, Melanie Rose, Antonio Jones and Gary Dean Lewis. A Los Angeles lawyer who has just been through a divorce is seemingly petrified by a stalker in her home.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crash Dive (1996). Michael Dudikoff, Frederic Forrest, Reiner Schone, Jay Acovone, Clay Greenbush, Catherine Bell, Michael Cavanaugh, Cyrus Farmer, Time Winters, Elena DeBurdo, Pasha D. Lychinkoff, Mio R. Jakula, Christopher Titus, Brittain Marcus, G. Adam Gifford, John Lafayette, Michael Kopelow and Marty Yost. A submarine along with data analyst goes into action when an atomic submarine is taken over by five terrorists posing as shipwreck survivors who then demand one billion dollars or a nuclear bomb will be dropped on Washington D.C.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Net (1995)
True Romance (1993)
The Joy Luck Club (1993)

Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popcorn
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnolia - I love this so much
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Cruise - 1998

It follows a bus tour guide in New York city (Timothy 'Speed' Levitch) for 2 hours. A great insight into how many intellectuals and extraordinary people go unnoticed. The amount of knowledge that this guy has is more than extremely impressive. Speed is a very prolific thinker, that's for sure. He has many deep views including philosophical, sociological and metaphorical.

I highly recommend this for anyone who has not seen it. It was shot in black and white mainly due to film costs and not to appear artistic, but it is arty anyway.

If you haven't seen it, it is definitely worth a watch, I think.

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Net (1995)

Angela Bennett's a software engineer type who works from home and has few friends outside of cyberspace. Taking her first vacation in years she becomes embroiled in a web (sic) of computer espionage. -- IMDb

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Jerry Maguire [Smile]
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Helen 's on a Cruiser binge again.... somebody stop her!
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Somebody stop this free Cruiser [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oh Jay, join me [Big Grin]
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
NOOOOOO!!!! I WILL NEVER GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE.... NEVEEEER!!!!!
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
You don't mean that [Razz]
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Magnolia - I love this so much

By far, my favorite P.T. Anderson film. Beautifully done. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Same. I like Boogie Nights and There will be blood as well, but not a patch on this [Smile]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Boogie Nights and Magnolia are classics. Punch-Drunk Love is a good movie too.
Haven´t seen Hard Eight/There Will Be Blood.

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home