iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dude. I was actually just watching Better Off Dead, and realised the same thing. I am just up to that bit now, and thought I would post a comment.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tentacles.... big difference!
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
Golf Clap.

"Oh, looks like somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy."

Golf Clap? Is that something Tiger Woods may have picked up? [Wink]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double-bill on TV over the weekend - Doc Hollywood and Liar Liar.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It - I always enjoy this apart from the big spider thing, what a let down that is.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
It - I always enjoy this apart from the big spider thing, what a let down that is.

Remember when 'It' first aired? One of those 'must watch' TV moments.

I never read the book, but I heard it had some big changes as far as the ending was concerned.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i have to agree with that.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched Boomerang with eddie murphy.. who totally overdosed on the face makeup in this one!

but the movie cracks me up. bought the dvd from best buy the other day for 4.99.

and the soundtrack is jammin'.

pm dawn - i'd die without you... lovely song. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the women in Boomerang.
Robin givens, Lela Rochon and Halle Berry. Nice!!

-
 -
 -

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Grace Jones and Eartha Kitt?? No love there? [Big Grin]

Maaaaaarcus......

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay, i was waiting for that [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

haha eartha kitt...*shivers*.. she was a bit creepy , but very funny...

"maaaaahkus" [Big Grin]

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

atomik, i watch the show Nikita and Givens was on a recent episode...she's definitely aging. but she was a knockout in Boomerang!

berry was more unknown at the time, but so cute. i love her in the movie Strictly Business...another early 90s comedy. [Smile]

[ 21. March 2011, 10:50: Message edited by: Ronnie ]

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah, she was.

I´ve seen Strictly Business looong time ago.
Anne-Marie Johnson from "In The Heat Of The Night" series was also in that one.

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
State of Grace - '90

Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Ed Harris, Robin Wright.

Unbelievably good movie. The movie is perfect.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Logan 5:
quote:

Remember when 'It' first aired? One of those 'must watch' TV moments.

I never read the book, but I heard it had some big changes as far as the ending was concerned.

I was listening to the commentary. He was saying how King wrote a lot further on the characters at the end, whereas the film just quickly sums up. But that the whole spider thing is how it is in the book.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't I hear somewhere that the girl had to have sex with the boys in the book to defeat 'It' the first time? In the movie she looked about ten... so I don't think that would've worked quite as well!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
What the lol
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, she and the boys did it real quick outside the spider clown cave and afterwards said a prayer
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I just had my annual watch of Pump Up The Volume [Big Grin]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
A Sensuous Summer aka Bikini Ski School (1991)

This was a very low-budget T&A flick.
The movie didn´t include any kind of school so i don´t understand that UK title [Cool]

Bad acting, water-skiing, competition and girls girls girls.

-

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Airbourne (1993):
 -

I think it's safe to say most people on this planet have seen this one at least once...and if you haven't...what the hell are you waiting for? In describing this movie, the easiest most conveniant definition would be that it's quite simple the RAD of the 90's for rollerbladers. It's a good teen family flick that everyone can enjoy. But for me, the highlight is easily Seth Green...

-
 -
 -

Green is so funny in this that even after a crappy day, I somehow have a smile on my face after watching him in this movie. So yeah, if you have not seen this one..I highly recommend checking it out for good clean family night fun.

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I re-watched Roger Corman's "Frankenstein Unbound" (1990), which a lot of folks hate and some really love. Put me down in the latter category. While not a perfect film, it's a thoughtful, well-done film version of an excellent book. It is quintessential Roger Corman and particularly entertaining if you seen at least a couple of the Corman Poe films. Killer cast: John Hurt, Raul Julia, Bridget Fonda, Michael Hutchence, and Jason Patric.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I´ve seen Frankenstein Unbound once in the early 90s and i remember liking it.

Pyro, never seen Airborne but i´m gonna get the WB Archive Collection dvd sooner or later.

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aTomiK, I love the WB Archive, but I feel bad for folks living outside the U.S. since due to rights and licensing issues, they can't ship outside the U.S. (This is a good use of ebay, I think.) I was at a convention and saw some of the discs that a guy had bought up from the WB Archive and was selling. They looked nice--good pressing, good manufacturing. I think that it's the wave of the future for back-catalog films.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home