iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Groundhog Day 1993

-

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James and the giant peach - Horrible
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)

-

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Now I wanna watch it [Big Grin]

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Stecchino (1991). Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Paolo Bonacelli, Ignazio Pappalardo and Franco Volpi. A school bus driver undergoes laughable situations thanks to his remarkable likeness to a local gangster when the latter's girlfriend invites him to stay with her at her home.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howards End (1992). Anthony Hopkins, Vanessa Redgrave, Helena Bonham Carter, Emma Thompson, James Wilby, Sam West, Jemma Redgrave, Nicola Duffet and Prunella Scales. In Edwardian England, two sisters become entangled with a powerful, rich industrialist over and above a young clerk.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man and Gremlins 2.
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been having a bad time lately with starting movies, but not watching them to the end. I just get distracted too easily. The last 90's flick I was able to watcj from beginning to end was:

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991):

If you're a Godzilla fan like I am, how is it even possible to tear yourself away from this beauty? This is perhaps the most action-packed and entertaining Godzilla movie in the whole franchise. The fight scenes and destruction is awesome! And this is the film where we're fisrt introduced to Mecha-King Ghidorah. So hands down, there's plenty of action in this film to keep one entertained until the end. And it also happens to have a pretty good storyline that gives some backstory to the origins of Godzilla. Overall, this is simply a must-have for any Godzilla fanatics.

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jenz7
Rewind Curious
Member # 9145

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jenz7   Email jenz7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched clueless the other day. probably my fave 90's movie
Posts: 3 | From: branson, mo | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
model by day (1994) Famke Jannsen , model by day, martial arts crimefighter by night. quite enjoyed this B movie also starring Sean Young, Shannon Tweed and Kim Coates
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Simoneer   Author's Homepage   Email Simoneer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Loved it, despite bordering on anti-Religious (me, not the movie).

[ 14. September 2010, 19:56: Message edited by: Simoneer ]

Posts: 56 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mimic (1997)

A disease carried by common c0ckroaches is killing Manhattan children. In an effort to stop the epidemic an entomologist, Susan Tyler, creates a mutant breed of insect that secretes a fluid to kill the roaches. This mutant breed was engineered to die after one generation, but three years later Susan finds out that the species has survived and evolved into a large, gruesome monster that can mimic human form. <IMDb>

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demonic Toys...oh it was bad!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Program (1993) football college dramawith James caan and Halle Berry liked this

[ 21. September 2010, 01:17: Message edited by: amaranth ]

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Point Break (1991)
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
meatballs 4 Corey Feldman
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
Leon (1994)
 -

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Samurai (1992)

One of the last Cannon Pictures flicks.
Low-budget arena fighting with wooden performances
from David Bradley, Mark Dacascos and Valarie Trapp.
Ultracheesy but oh so entertaining [Smile]

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Cannon cheese for sure, but Dacascos is the man! He doubled for more or less everyone in this flick. Sometimes even fighting himself, thanks to editing! If any american MA actor deserved more credit, then it's Mark Dacascos.

For those that wanna see him at his best, check out...

Only The Strong
Crying Freeman
Drive
Brotherhood Of The Wolf
China Strike Force

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only seen Crying Freeman but i love it!
Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you would enjoy the other titles, bro! None of them are cinematic masterpieces, but great entertainment, and good showcases for Dacascos' skills!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
I think you would enjoy the other titles, bro! None of them are cinematic masterpieces, but great entertainment, and good showcases for Dacascos' skills!

All those titles just rock big time. I watched drive when it first came out and it was nice to see a mix of jackie chan/van damme/sho kosugi mixed into one actor. Im not a huge fan of (now please forgive spelling) capuwhera that he has shown he can do in other movies. If you havnt already seen it try watching Gymkata...you should really like it..think its around 84 but i watched it in 86 so could be a lot older but i doubt it.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
IŽll try to get them.
And donŽt worry, iŽm not looking for cinematic masterpieces,
i think you know that already [Cool] [Cool]

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The King of the Kickboxers (1991):

-

I think me and you have something in common aTomik...I love these ultracheesy low-budget gems too. And THE KING OF THE KICKBOXERS is just that..low-budget cheesyness in all it's spleandor. Since you like American Samurai, as mentioned above..then I'm pretty sure you'll love this little beauty too..if you've not seen it already that is. It has Billy Blanks as a villian, what more do you need?

Here's the Wiki for more info on the film:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_the_Kickboxers

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
KOTKB is classic cheese! As was all the other Seasonal films directed at the western market. ie No Retreat, No Surrender 1-3, American Shaolin, Superfights etc.
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home