iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be '90 and '92, so you're in the clear, Dee [Smile] Don't know about the third one, never watched it!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks jay lee lol!! your not missing anything with the 3rd. one it was dumb lol!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Muppet Christmas Carol [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shine (1996). Geoffrey Rush, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Noah Taylor, Alex Rafalowicz, Sonia Todd, Lynn Redgrave, John Gielgud, Nicholas Bell and Googie Withers. A dramatisation of the life of talented, very clever pianist David Helfgott, who was driven by both his father let alone music teachers to play classical pieces in public until he suffered a mental collapse as a result and convalesces in a mental asylum until he recovers and returns to performing music while finding love.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jingle All The Way [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maniac Cop 2
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
My fave soppy film, While You Were Sleeping [Smile]
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

9/10

Great concert from a very underrated era for U2.

[ 15. May 2010, 16:44: Message edited by: J2ME ]

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa (1990)

- This is a good thriller directed by Gary Sherman (Vice Squad, Wanted: Dead or Alive)
Starring Staci Keanan, Cheryl Ladd, Tanya Fenmore and D.W. Moffett.

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lena´s Holiday (1991)

- This was a decent romantic adventure from Crown International Pictures.
The synopsis says everything:
"A pretty East German girl finally takes her dream vacation to Hollywood...
a vacation that goes haywire the minute she steps off the plane!"

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Lisa (1990)

- This is a good thriller directed by Gary Sherman (Vice Squad, Wanted: Dead or Alive)
Starring Staci Keanan, Cheryl Ladd, Tanya Fenmore and D.W. Moffett.

-

Atomik I love this movie! It's an honorary 80's flick to me. I loved it back then because of Staci Keanan of My Two Dads fame. I recently found it on VHS at it was just as great as I remembered.
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Two Evil Eyes
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Like A Woman (1994). Julie Walters, Adrian Pasdar, Paul Freeman, Gordon Kennedy and Susan Woolridge. An American businessman residing in London who was thrown out of his home by his wife after assuming that he was committing adultery when she found women's clothes in their home, not knowing that he is in fact a transvestite, gets new accommodation with a landlady who is unaware of his predilection for dressing in women's apparel until they fall in love.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Empire Records. I think I watched this one 15 years too late. I didn't really like it. Renee Zelwiger (sp.?) was annoying as usual, but not quite as ugly as she is now. What has she done to her face? My husband said she looks like she sucked on a lemon- we just watched a newer movie she was in, Appaloosa, and she looked horrible! And her "singing" was awful in Empire Rec. too.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
Empire Records. I think I watched this one 15 years too late. I didn't really like it. Renee Zelwiger (sp.?) was annoying as usual, but not quite as ugly as she is now. What has she done to her face? My husband said she looks like she sucked on a lemon- we just watched a newer movie she was in, Appaloosa, and she looked horrible! And her "singing" was awful in Empire Rec. too.

I think you're right about watching it too late! This movie is so inherently 90's, as Valley Girl is 80's! I watched it back in '95,loved it, and can therefor watch it again and again, due to the nostalgia factor. But if I watched it for the first time today, I doubt it would have the same effect. Some movies are like that, and some are timeless classics.
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Loved this movie since it came out..Always liked it for the 80's flashback scenes and music. Janeane Garofalo really steals the show in this one. This is a movie that never gets old for me.

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Game....one of my all time faves:

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Cool indie movie revolving around the 90's New York club/party scene. Lots of great music and fashions from the 90's.

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breakdown, 1997 starring Kurt Russell:

-

Great flick!

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
A Simple Plan, 1998:

-

This one is great too!

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arachnophobia

7/10

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Brady Bunch Movie (1995). Still so stupid it's funny!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:

I think you're right about watching it too late! This movie is so inherently 90's, as Valley Girl is 80's! I watched it back in '95,loved it, and can therefor watch it again and again, due to the nostalgia factor. But if I watched it for the first time today, I doubt it would have the same effect. Some movies are like that, and some are timeless classics.
You are right JayLee. I love movies like this, like Dazed and Confused, but I watched it when it came out, so that may explain my love for it and Fast Times as Ridgemont High.
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phantasm IV: Oblivion
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

5/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home