iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Another 48 hrs.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another 48 hrs.
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

A great movie. I think it flowed a little bit better than the first one. Because I think Eddie Murphy was about to make the turn for the worse. He's 29 in this movie. It was Boomerang was the downfall he's 31 and I don't think he was ready to be serious.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i disagree. this movie was terrible.

i went out on a date with my neighbors daughter, who was so smoking hot i knew i had no realistic chance with her. she came to visit her father for a week every summer(her rents were divorced) and i agreed to take her out one night because he had mentioned that all she did was sit around the house since she didn't know anyone in the area. i had worked an 11hr day painting a house in 90 degree heat and i was whooped when i got home. but i was very excited about getting a chance to go out with her. i should have known better than to go to a movie that night, but i stupidly went there instead of going to dinner and we saw another 48 hrs. i don't know when i fell asleep, but i woke up right as the end credits were rolling. i'd like to say it was the heat that knocked me out, but after watching the movie again on cable, i realized it was this terrible movie that did it. and although i saw her a few times after, i never got a second date.

i think his downfall started with this movie..

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Eddie Murphy, and I think that this was a good movie. I definitely liked it better than the first one.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both these movies, and if I ever see them on Tv...I always watch them, but I have never broke down and bought either one of them. I should.

I thought Another 48 hours was better than the first.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the first better. I thought the chemistry between Nolte and Murphy was much better. In the second one I thought they were trying to catch lightning in a bottle a second time and it worked. I also liked the older Ganz brother better than the younger one.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home