iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » What is the name of this movie??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the name of this movie??
hjh2c
Rewind Curious
Member # 6555

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hjh2c   Email hjh2c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if this is an 80's movie or early 90's but a guy is dared/bribed by his buddies to date and propose to 3 woman at the same time. He has to video each proposal. He falls in love with one of the girls (I think she had long brown curly hair) and proposes to her in the woods.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'WORTH WINNING' is the name of the movie. I am retarded right now, but the guy is the lead in Summer School.

quote:
Originally posted by hjh2c:
I dont know if this is an 80's movie or early 90's but a guy is dared/bribed by his buddies to date and propose to 3 woman at the same time. He has to video each proposal. He falls in love with one of the girls (I think she had long brown curly hair) and proposes to her in the woods.

Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home