iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » URGENT !!!!!AND AM REALLY SORRY IT HAVE NO CONTACT ABOUT MOVIES !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: URGENT !!!!!AND AM REALLY SORRY IT HAVE NO CONTACT ABOUT MOVIES !
shivan
Rewind Curious
Member # 2415

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shivan   Author's Homepage   Email shivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there
there is Puzzle says there is a man in a prison and the prison have tow doors ,one of the doors take you to the freedom and the other one take you to the instant death ,,and infront of each door there is a guard and one of the guard are saying the true and the other one is liar ..so we dont know which one is standing in front of the door of freedom and which one takes you to the way of insatnt death or freedom ,and which one is the liar or the other one there is only one question that you can ask it to one of the guard this question will solve the puzzle so what is that question ???????

p.s I need an instant answer please any one know it help me out ,if i knew its answer i will take big prise so please help me out even if you dont know it ask others around ,,and the question is logical question ,,,i mean the question that u have to ask the guard is logical question so please help me out !I will be thankfull ,i need the answer in less than 24 hourse so PLEASE HELP ME OUT !
if you knew the answer email me on valerian84@hotmail.com
am really sorry may be am bothering u all

Posts: 5 | From: Kurdistan ( Iraqi Kurdistan ) | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home