iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Someone help me with the title of two childhood movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone help me with the title of two childhood movies
gerg
Rewind Curious
Member # 4529

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gerg   Email gerg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two movies that I wish to view but cannot remember their titles. The first one involves a scientist shrinking a man and putting him inside someone else. There are bad guys that shrink a bad guy and put him inside the guy also. I believe their is a bad guy with a lighter for a thumb. The other movie involves an old man that is obsessed with sausages or hotdogs. I believe there is a scene that involves a trainset that carries a bunch of hotdogs/sausages. He traps people in his dining room. Thank you all.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one is InnerSpace, with Martin Short, Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan.
Posts: 3417 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerg
Rewind Curious
Member # 4529

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gerg   Email gerg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merci Paul.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COOLBREEZE62
Rewind Curious
Member # 5609

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for COOLBREEZE62   Email COOLBREEZE62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this horror flick:
The Mad Butcher (Meat Is Meat) (1972)
A diabolical shocker with some macabre laughs about a deranged sausage maker from Vienna who adds his wife as an ingredient in his product. He uses more deceased females for his sausages, but his devious plan is halted when a police inspector finds other things in police canteen lunches

Posts: 7 | From: Florida westcoast Tampa Bay area | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheResurrection
Master Rewinder
Member # 2326

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheResurrection   Email TheResurrection   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 2nd one is "Nothing But Trouble" - a personal favourite (which some people loathe though) with Dan Aykroyd as the judge.

-

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah... dvd is on my shelf, but hasn't yet been watched. sounds like I need to slap it in the old drive!
Posts: 3417 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont run over it though Shrimpmeister dude.hehe
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home