iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Tales From the Crypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tales From the Crypt
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a 90s movie, I know, but did anyone else watch it on HBO? I have seasons 1 and 4 on DVD (somehow I seem to skip seasons of shows...anyway). I thought it was HBO's best show, with "Oz" being second. My favorite Crypt episodes were 'The Ventriloquist's Dummy,' '...And All Through the House' and the one about the frat boys. I'm not sure what it was called.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Tales From the Crypt. I have seasons 1-3. I need to get season 4. I like episode 3 in season one. It was directed by Richard Donner and starred Joe Pantoliano. It was the one when he had 9 lives and did carnival shows.

I also like the season 2 episode "Cutting Cards", where they played chop poker.

There are so many episodes that are cool.

Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about the one with Vanity? That one was really scary...> [Smile]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Tales from the Crypt as well. I bought Seasons 1-4. My fave episode was the one about the logger who had the hot wife. The new logger came to town and the old logger's wife began seducing the new logger........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Watched the first two season 1 episodes directed by Walter Hill and Robert Zemeckis.
It´s good stuff but damn these episodes are short, only 22-26 minutes. The christmas ep was written by the mighty Fred Dekker.
Too bad i only have this first season...

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home