iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » The Last Horror Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Last Horror Movie
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My housemate put me onto this low budget horror movie from 2003, and wow it's something different.

It begins with the news announcing that a serial killer has escaped from prison, then closes in on a waitress alone in a diner late at night. As the killer attacks her, the screen goes to static, and suddenly a young English man appears talking to us, the viewer. He has recorded over the movie we are watching, and he wants to show us what he has been up to.

What he's been up to is studying the art of murder and the way people react to it. And what better way to make a film about murder is there than to film himself committing a lot of murders?

The Last Horror Movie is very confronting and intelligently made. As disgusted as the viewer is by the killer and what he does, he has a valid question when he asks us, "Then why are you still watching?"

After watching this film, I guarantee you will be completely creeped out. I am. I just finished it, and I'm too creeped out to go to bed just yet coz I don't want to be another of his victims who just watched their last horror movie...

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home