iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Faith w/ Ami Dolenz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Faith w/ Ami Dolenz
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you all well know, anytime I see a movie with an actor I enjoy in it, I go and search out other movies they've done that are rare and hard to find. Well I found a movie called Faith with Ami Dolenz in it and I watched it tonight. I have to say, it wasn't bad. It was along the line of the movie Angel with Donna Wilkes but it had this whole dance theme too. Isis, I thought of you immediately. You'd probably really like this one.

Ami wasn't the main character but she was in it enough. Have any of you seen this? I felt so bad for Faith but I was glad things turned around for her at the end. Overall, this was a decent little movie with some good drama, dance, romance and tearjerker moments. What more can one ask for? [Wink]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never heard of it, if she didn't play the main character...who did??? Bring that one with ya when you come visit! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home