iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Twin Peaks 1990

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twin Peaks 1990
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just started watching this its pretty good. the only thing is I cant get season 2 yet on dvd so I cant find out what happens. Ive ordered the Laura palmer Diary so hopfully find more info. There is a petition going for sason 2 on dvd I think. My fave so far are Audrey and Shelly. Anyone else seen this good show
Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVED Twin Peaks. It was the first tv show I really got deep into, so it's pretty special to me. I really need to get it on DVD as well. My favorite characters were Donna and Audrey, but what made the show for me was the depth of secondary characters. I really loved the Log Lady, the Major and Mrs Palmer.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was and still is an awesome show to me. The mysteriousness of alot of the characters is what drew me in. It was really popular during my 10th-11th grade years in high school...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a damn fine thread, belongs in the black lodge but only when Annie's out and Windam Earle has been paid the wages of sin, watch out for the one armed man, ignore Bob and listen to the dancing dwarf...I've told you enough, please bring me over a slice of cherry pie [Wink]

This was, perhaps, the best show ever, every tiem I watch it I pick up something new or some minor detail. Liked Donna Hayward and the man himself: Special Agent Dale Cooper, Kyle Maclachlan is a great, great actor I saw him on stage once, very underated in the grand scheme of things.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen the first 12 or 14 episodes. A few years ago, a friend loaned me his VHS copies of it. I never did get to see Season 2, but I rented the movie so I could find out what happened to Laura Palmer. She was on One Tree Hill this season (the actress who played Laura).
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twin Peaks is my favourite tv show.
I've got the complete series 1&2 on dvd which i bought on ebay for £30. Its a digital download so the picture is perfect quality.

We had a twin peaks party for my sisters birthday last year. We ate cherry pie and donuts and drank "damn fine coffee" played the twin peaks board game and then watched the "Fire walk with me" movie.

Annier

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with my neighbour Kash the man, Kyle is defo a good but tragically overlooked actor.He was superb as special agent Dale Cooper. also very good in a film called The Hidden.
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kyle was also very good in Blue Velvet....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Kyle. He was good in the Hidden, and I also liked him in Sex and the City. I thought his character was hilarious.
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home