iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Best Kiss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Kiss
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I was thinking about this last night...and the one movie I was thinking of that has one of the best kissing scenes is "Never Been Kissed". I love that movie, and the scene at the end on the baseball diamond is so cute. The song playing in the background is great and their kiss is just so sweet. The look on Drew's eyes after they kiss is as if she's floating on air...She was just glowing! If only all kisses could be like this! :: swoons :: [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else have any favorites?
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admidt its a bit cringe-worthy and not strictly the 90s but I liked the Toby Maguire /Kirsten Dunst scene in 'Spiderman' (it was JUST like the comics) [Razz]
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cruel Intentions. Sarah Michelle Gellar. Selma Blair. 'Nuff said, boys?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the kiss in Never Been Kissed was the reason I bought the dvd in the first place..it is hands down one of the best screen kisses.

Another gem is at the end of Clueless, when Paul Rudd kisses Alicia Silverstone...the way he put his hand on her face and plays with her curls...just makes ya wanna melt.

Any woman owes it to herself to go see Cold Mountain...trust me...the Oscars should invent a Best Kiss award...it's that worthy!

Missie

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm..sucks my all time favorite kiss is from the 80s (princess bride) but the sam and joon kiss in benny and joon is the cutest thing ever.
Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home