iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Worst Movie of the 90s (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Worst Movie of the 90s
Mr. Tia
Master Rewinder
Member # 4374

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Tia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figure I can make room for one grossout movie. (Shakespeare has a little grossout humor!) but it's all way out of hand. American pie certainly didn't do anything for me. I stopped watching that stuff a long time ago, but some pinhead talked me into seeing "team America: world police." They told me no, this isn't grossout humor! It's political satire! So I saw it, and it was grossout humor, and stupid and pointless. (sorry, crappy movie of the 2000s, there...)
Posts: 201 | From: Witch Mountain | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really can't believe nobody has mentioned this one yet....

...gets ready to shudder....

BIODOME

Eeeuuugh...!

Biggest steaming heap of chicken-guano you'll ever see (if you are unlucky enough....)

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Tia
Master Rewinder
Member # 4374

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Tia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
biodome. ew. wasn't that pauly shore? ew.
Posts: 201 | From: Witch Mountain | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. Pauly Shore, Stephen Baldwin, pile of cack. Guess which of the three won the acting plaudits.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah. That was terrr--iii-bbble.....and after THE USUAL SUSPECTS I was just about to give Stephen Baldwin some props!!!!

Actually, ANYTHING with Pauley Shore is pretty sure to suck!

Speaking of bad movies.....

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6spdi/id20.html

My personal "favorites". Hahahaha.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree - ANYTHING with Pauly Shore is utter crap. and with ENCINO MAN we got two wallies for the price of one... Brendan 'what is talent?' Fraser was in it also!
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENCINO MAN : "More suck for your buck"

Ahahahaha!

(Actually, out of all the Pauley Shore movies I've sat through....probably TWO in total...that was less painful than BIODOME)

[ 18. November 2005, 05:16: Message edited by: mamamiasweetpeaches ]

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muzzled ox
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1841

- posted      Profile for muzzled ox   Email muzzled ox       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, some of the already posted ficks really stunk.
The only saving grace to "the Avengers" was Sean Connery... one has to think that he was really having a ball hamming it up like that.
I also disliked Austin Powers and anything be the Farley Brothers (and the Wyans tOo)
let's go with Anything with Jean Claude van Damme, Steven Segal, Keanu Reeves, or Bruce Willis(save the Die Hard flick's and Pulp Fiction).
HOWEVER I'm thinking the one 90's movie that is the most over the top flick w/ bad acting, boring dialogue and predictable story line... one movie that will make every one cringe when they see it in latter years as they screetch "ewe I can't believe I liked this"
YES I am speaking of TITANIC. That movie made me want to GAG expodentially every time I see it or hear the ickky theme song.
As far as the "Hunt for Red October" I did like it, but the book is far better

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muzzled ox
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1841

- posted      Profile for muzzled ox   Email muzzled ox       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOps! I forgot to exempt "12 Monkeys" for the Bad Bruce Willis movies. one of the BEst sci-fi flicks
Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muzzled ox
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1841

The only movie I ever wanted to ask for my money back was "American Beauty" However we got in for free. so no luck.

Hey Right "Lost in Space" really stunk. So did "Godzilla" I'd rather watch the 50's version.

muzzled ox
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1841

Oh right... one also has to include any movie with these 2 words anywhere in the credits.....

DAVID ARQUETTE

Tobey
Master Rewinder
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tobey   Email Tobey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehh... I actually like many of the movies you've all mentioned. "Hudson Hawk" was cool, "Face Off" was great! I never saw "Insomnia", even though it was a remake of a Norwegian original.
"American Beauty"... "Lost in Space"...
Guess I'm easily entertained...

But the absolutely, definitely, no doubt about it, worst movie of the 90's is "Naked Lunch" with Peter Weller... Aarrggh!!

Posts: 173 | From: Norway | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many!

The patetic sequel of Dream a Little Dream
The Avengers (I actually fell asleep in this one)
Armagedoon (I just like the Aerosmith song)
Lost in Space
Godzilla
The Fantastic 4 (w/Jay Underwood)
8mm
Batman & Robin
Austin Powers
In the Army Now
Jury Duty
Home Alone 3
Trojan War

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raggedyman:
90's poo-fests...?
JACKIE BROWN

Them's fightin' words. [Wink]

The first time I saw Jackie Brown I thought it was just alright, but it's one of those movies that gets better with each viewing. To many people were probably expecting another Pulp Fiction which would be almost impossible to top in my opinion but I still feel it's a very very good movie in its own right.

But then again I'm a big Tarantino fan.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muzzled ox:
The only movie I ever wanted to ask for my money back was "American Beauty" However we got in for free. so no luck.

Hey, I quite liked that movie. I thought it was quite different then anything I've ever seen before. I thought it was well acted, well directed, very interesting and very entertaining.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home