iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » TV series Fifteen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TV series Fifteen
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in a thrift store today, and I was browsing through some used books when I came across these teen books based on this TV series called Fifteen. I looked the show up and said it ran for one season, http://imdb.com/title/tt0101099/the reviewer really panned it. Just wondered if anybody remembers this, as I draw blank as to know it existed.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I definately remember this show. I think it was on Nickoldeon. It was like a dramatic soap opera. There was a girl named Ashely who, I think is the same girl who plays in Dead Like Me, that like cried all of the time because her boyfriend began drinking. It was a very cheesey show but you know one that you had to watch just to see what would happen next.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a young Ryan reynolds was in it too. I remember watching it as a kid. I think it was from Canada, I'll have to check the link that Riptide provided.

I remember it being a cheesey soap opera for kids and like Jessie said it was on Nickolodeon. Hmmmm, I wonder if they ever show it on anything anymore.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I looked it up om IMDB it said it actually ran for like 4 seasons. Just thought I'd let you know. [Smile]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God! Fifteen!! Wow! Yes, it was on Nick. My friends and I were addicted to it. It was so bad but you had to watch it every week [Roll Eyes] . I remember Ashley, Dylan, Brooke, Suzanne, Courtney and Billy! Hahaha! It's weird to think that Billy (Ryan Reynolds) married Alanis Morisette. If only this were on DVD, we could all relive the dramatic tales of Fifteen.
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy, you sound like a big fan. Did you ever get the books on the series? I will even try getting them tomorrow for you if you want.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember that show i use to watch it omg it was so good but cheesy lol
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home