iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » DANGER DANGER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DANGER DANGER
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, all you Hard core Metal people are gonna hate me for admitting this: I really like '90s band DANGER DANGER. I went to see them play live in a club twice (when they were popular).
Anyone else remember them?
Some of their songs:
BANG BANG
NAUGHTY NAUGHTY
DONT WALK AWAY

Im listening to their CD right now.
(I think they re-grouped with a new singer....I think they're still "kicking it")

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bang Bang is easily one of my favorite 'hair band' songs! I even have their second release, but I cant remember anything decent on it except for a song called 'Monkey Business' that wasnt bad, but was no match for Skid Rows song with the same name.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love "hair band" music. When my friends were listening to NKOTB, I was listening to Warrant, Skid Row, etc. I discovered Danger Danger kinda late though. I had heard OF them, but had never heard anything BY them. Then Monster Ballads came out and I heard "Don't Walk Away." Beautiful song. Don't be ashamed to like them. I do, too! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home