iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE!!
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i dont even know that much about it i just remember watching it when i was little. i dont even know what decade. but its about this girl who decides she wants to be a boy so she puts on jeans and a jean jacket and hides her hair in a baseball cap. Then she spray paints her little girly bike so it looks like a boy bike and i think she does it all because she likes some guy...? i actually have no idea why she does it but i'll go crazy if i dont find out what it is. so if anyone knows....
Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystalgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crystalgirl   Email Crystalgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I know what movie you are talking about I think its called just one of the guys. i hope thats the right tittle good luck [Smile]
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ForeverAn80sGirl
Rewind Curious
Member # 1850

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ForeverAn80sGirl   Author's Homepage   Email ForeverAn80sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey J banana, I just posted something about needing help remembering a movie title, i think were talking about the same movie..the girl had long blonde hair, she wanted to get in the boy's club/band but girls weren't allowed, so she dressed up as a boy, pretending to be the brother of well her...and she played keyboards and tryed to get in the band, but cause she was a girl they wouldn't let her...so she dressed up as a boy...is that the same movie? if not do you have any idea what movie i'm talking about...I think it was like the friendship club, best friends club...something I can't remember!
Posts: 4 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man. ok when i read your post that keyboard/band thing came back to me and i do believe we are thinking of the same movie, ForeverAn80sGirl. now if only we could think of the name.....
Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home