iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Angus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angus
JimBrayFan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JimBrayFan   Author's Homepage   Email JimBrayFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else love this movie? The cast was perfect and the soundtrack great. Why isn't this on DVD yet?
Posts: 90 | From: Long Island | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree, great movie, and yes, the soundtrack was marvelous.
i didn't know it WASN'T on dvd yet. i will be looking for it, because i would like to own it as well.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angus is one of my favorite guitarists

also angus makes a darn good burger or steak

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I watched Angus this morning while getting ready for work....I was a junior in highschool when it came out....I remember liking it so I gave it a go.......It's a great 90's teen movie.....the dvd is $24.99! that's crazy???.....I loved when they dance to 'Fade into You' Mazzy Star.....even though I didn't "love" the 90's, for a glance back this was a good one.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I was watching this in the morning while my Son wouldn't sleep. Fade into You is a great song on an album that is usually cheap. I didn't realize that the universe was in this movie, before they were anything important. George C. Scott is in it, before his passing. Kind of cool.

Was looking at the soundtrack, and while the movie had great songs, I don't know if the actual soundtrack is good.

FYI, the funny thing is the girl lead is the daughter in Jurassic Park 1 and 2.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home