iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Clerks a 90s classic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clerks a 90s classic
Sheriff J.W. Pepper
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else dig this movie???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay: I feel good today, Silent Bob, we're gonna make some money, then you know what we're going to do? We're gonna go to that party, and we're gonna get some pussy, and I'm gonna **** this bitch, and **** this bitch, I'll **** ANYTHING THAT MOVES! What the **** you lookin at, I'll kick yo ****in ***! **** yeah. Doesn't that ****er owe me 10 bucks? You know, ****in tonight, we're gonna rip off that ****er's head, and take out his ****in' SOUL. Hey, what's up baby, what's up, sluts?

| Site Updates: IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually did, I can't believe the way that it ended with Dominic dying. I totally didnt' see any of that coming. A very clever film probablly the best of Kevin Smith's career to this point in my opinion. Not real fond of the Black and White. Gave me a new appreciation for Hockey though!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funniest film of all time - bar none!

So many classic lines, I almost don't know where to start - but my fave is probably......

"Try not to suck any ***** on the way through the parking lot!" [Big Grin]

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Kevin Smith films, they are pretty unique, and I love spotting the connections of through all the other films. You can so tell that all the actors love doing them, and that always adds a certain something. Nice one Guido [Big Grin]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home