iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » 90s flicks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 90s flicks
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80s movies r way better
for the 90s these were cool
dogfight
the craft
true romance
bride of chucky
edward scissiorhands(think it was 90s)

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Craft and Edward Scissorhands were great. Good choices!

I liked a few 90's comedies, especially Adam Sandler and Chris Farley/David Spade flicks.

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha bride of chucky is a great movie, love it. i still need to get my hands on the bride doll.

terminator 2, titanic, usual suspects, & airheads are top 90s movies for me

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven
Cube
Secrets and Lies
Scream and Scream 2

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have listed movies on here before ...let me see if I can remember it:

The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
Sleeping with the Enemy
Unlawful Entry
Pretty Woman
Dying Young
The Fugitive
Jurassic Park
Frequency
The Game
Boys in the Hood
In the Line of Fire
If these Walls Could Talk
Mortal Thoughts
The Juror
Pacific Heights
Presummed Innocent
Sea of Love
Steel Magnolias
What About Bob?
Grumpy Old Men
Single White Female
Bed of Roses
Xmen

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Fav '90s Flicks:

Carlito's Way

Goodfellas

Can't Hardly Wait

SE7EN

FRIDAY

Money Talks

Natural Born Killers

Pulp Fiction

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
200 Cigarettes
As Good As It Gets
The Brady Bunch Movies 1 & 2
Boogie Nights
Dogfight
Edward Scissorhands
First Wives Club
How to Make an American Quilt
Inventing the Abbotts
Mermaids
Pecker
Pretty Woman
Pump Up The Volume
Samantha
Soapdish
Virgin Suicides

[ 04. February 2005, 23:12: Message edited by: cindymancini ]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are my 90s picks
clueless
now and then
divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood
pretty woman
a walk to remember
8 seconds
she s all that
and for scary movies
scream
scream 2
urban legends
and thats about all [Smile]

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis also forgot to mention that she liked "Cold Mountain"!
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Steven, but that wasn't the 90's, and isn't one I bought. The ones I listed are ones I own.

I also do love: As Good as it Gets-I have it.

I thought The Others and What Lies Beneath were pretty good too.

What does anyone think of the movie Pacific Heights???

That movie to me is so good, Michael Keaton is such a bad guy. It is like everyone's worse nightmare. I think Melodie Griffith and Matthew Modine are a really cute couple in this movie. I love Matthew Modine.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis, "Sea Of Love" and "Steel Magnolias" both came out in 1989. You might want to edit your list.

Since I always talk about the separation of decades, I've decided it's put-up-or-shut-up time, so here are some favorite 90s movies of mine.

-"New Jack City"
-"Beauty And The Beast"
-"**** Tracy"
-"Pretty Woman"
-"Terminator 2"
-"Under Siege"
-"The Fugitive"
-"Aladdin"
-"The Lion King" (I couldn't watch it after my dad died, though)
-"Wayne's World"
-"Last Action Hero" (Guilty Pleasure)
-"Schindler's List"
-"Forrest Gump"
-"Batman Returns"
-"The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane"
-"Ace Ventura: Pet Detective"
-"The Last Boy Scout" (Although the misogyny of it gets to me, particularly when Bruce Willis' Joe Hallenbeck says to Chelsea Field's Sarah Hallenbeck "[BLEEP] you, Sarah...[BLEEP YOU] and if the cops weren't here right now, I'd spit in your face". That's just ugly to me.)

There are a few others I'm missing, but I hope this will be a decent sacrifice to our Gods and Goddesses of the preservation of the 90s (HipsterMom, Sam Hain and so on). [Wink]

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...The Rock Steady Flamethrower

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home