iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Eerie indiana (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Eerie indiana
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on..his name's Marshall isn't it?
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you find that Valley?

Yeah your right Earth Angel........i think it's Marshall......and it was Gomez as the shop keeper!
On the Amazon page it said that you would recognize Denise Richards and Toby Maguire as guest stars. E-angel....I also had a crush on Marshall.......he was the lead in Hocus Pocus a cool little Halloween 90's movie! With one of my fav "indie"( [Razz] @ Valley) girls Thora Birch.

I'm dying to buy the DVD now of Eerie! I remember an episode where they were dealing with Tupperware parties and one of them gets shrunk into the tupperware????

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marshall changed his name for Halloween...and I thought you were fans. Geez. [Wink]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember the one where there was a new cool kid at the school and a girl with a heart problem that he and Mars fancied....he used to say "live fast die young leave a good lookin' corpse".....then he died and she got his heart in a transplant, and started behaving like him, and everytime Marshall went near her her heart went crazy.....that was a good one........

I think me n Muffy, have the same taste in men.......which must mean she LOVES Johnny Depp......do ya Muffy..do ya?

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To whom it may concern. If you're reading this document, it means I'm either dead - or disappeared under mysterious circumstances. My name is Marshall Teller. Not long ago I was living in New Jersey just across the river from New York City. It was crowded, polluted, and full of crime. I loved it. But my parents wanted a better life for my sister and me - so we moved to a place so wholesome, so squeaky clean, you could only find it on TV. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. Sure, my new home town *looks* normal enough, but look again. What's wrong with this picture? The American dream come true, right? Wrong. Nobody believes me, but this is the center of weirdness for the entire planet. Eerie, Indiana. My home sweet home. Still don't believe me? You will."
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
After I read that, the theme music began in my head...which I had forgotten!........I really want to see it now..... [Smile] hey I just discovered if you go to this site.... www.nilsbaer.de/eerie.htm click on world o stuff (on the right) you can listen to the theme tune....it's a german site but it's pretty easy to decipher....oh the memories.

[ 23. October 2004, 15:53: Message edited by: Earth Angel ]

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Earth Angel:
.....do ya Muffy..do ya?

Oh yeah I do!!!! Edward Scissorhands.....Cry Baby!! Ooooo even What's Eating Gilbert Grape....Still have yet to see Pirates though....not so hyped about that though...?

I'm gonna buy Eerie soon.....and then we can discuss more in detail since I was only 13 at the time and don't remember all the details.....haha

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I loved pirates...he is GORGEOUS in it. I have spent sooooooo much money this month I will have to wait for Eerie....but I think it wants to be mine...oh yes...it will be mine.... [Smile]
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I opened my Eerie complete series 5 dvd set 19 episodes......arrrrgh....I cant wait to watch em now....I will be sure to let you know if its as good as I remembered [Big Grin]
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just finished watching my 5 dvds of eerie fun today!! its amazing! definitely as good as i remembered!!!! i thouhgt the last episode sucked though, it didnt really come to an end or anything!it was just anohter episode. i was hoping to see a grand finale at the end, but alas,no cigar!! does anyone know if theres any more episodes out there to buy??
Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Go on Trash my son......I've been watching mine too...and it is such a nostalgia trip......and yes..it is as good as I remember, it's so cool seeing an episode and remembering watching it the first time around, as if it were last week...and not (cough, splutter) 13 years ago!
Reddy
Rewind Curious
Member # 3468

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Reddy   Email Reddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is probably over, but I have a question. I work for a film company that might be buying the UK rights to this series. You think there are enough fans and people who remember it, to bring it to the UK on DVD?

Cheers Gary

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GremlinBreakfast
Rewind Gizmo
Member # 2585

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for GremlinBreakfast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope so...!! From what I can remember I absolutely loved 'Eerie,' and then it was cancelled and taken off UK screens forever! I was so gutted! [Frown]

There are loads of programmes I used to like... even 'round the twist' which was mentioned on here earlier! If you can get anything to region-2 DVD, I (amongst others that I know) would be so happy! [Wink]

~grems!

[ 10. November 2004, 11:44: Message edited by: GremlinBreakfast ]

Posts: 318 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Yeah..if I hadnt already bought it...I would so purchase this little number. I cant be alone...everyone loves a nostalgia fest.
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
I ordered the DVD's this week! woo hoo!

Then I got an email saying they were delayed....no more dancing [Frown] ....then this morning,they've been shipped!!.........bring forth the dancing!

So we'll have a good comment and discuss about Eerie very soon! Yeah!!!!!!

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Muffy is such a "Dancing Queen":

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that goof , watch that Eerie scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come in to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy (maybe Grems?)
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

You are the 80's Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen (you wish!)
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that goof , watch that Eerie scene, diggin' the 80's Dancing Queen [Big Grin]

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa! Valley I gotta give you that!
I love to dance! [Razz]

SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ever happened to omri katz??
Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hey gang.........I got my Eerie episodes days ago.
I've been watching them in order and yes Valley I was dancing....woo hooo!

Eerie is just as great as I remember! I'm feeling the episdoes are getting better and better as they go along....why did it get cancelled???!!!

WHY??

Anyway I love Simon....he has the best laugh! Especially in "Just say no fun" hahahaa at the glasses, and the crazy nurse.....whompbambluabom! hahahaha!

My fav so far and Eangel is agreeing with me is.....Heart on a Chain! You kind of knew what was gonna happen but, it was done so well....and so interesting.....set up like a narrative! I loved it!

item....Elvis lives on my paper route....item.....Bigfoot eats out of my garbage...

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
I was gonna add........is it bad for me being a 26 year old to still think Marshall has dreamy eyes......ooooh!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Yeah it is bad...but...he sooooo has..hahaha
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home